Cowboy vs McGregor vs PETA

SC Tiger

Apparently Connor McGregor and Cowboy (his opponent this weekend) are no fans of PETA.  They also aren't a bit scared of them:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/peta-calls-out-conor-mcgregor-cowboy-cerrone-python-jacket

My favorite line is when PETA suggested they only wear human skin and this is the exchange with Cowboy Cerrone (from the article I linked)

Cerrone reportedly responded to the group’s criticism, seeming to egg them on further with a statement saying he would wear human skin, if legal.

"Man, I guess if killing humans was legal I could probably wear a bad-ass human jacket," Cerrone said, Hometown Life reported. "I got a white buffalo at home, PETA. And when she crokes [sic], I'm going to wear a (expletive) (expletive) ass white buffalo cape one of these days. At the ranch I have a lot of animals: turkeys, goats, chickens, pigs. We kill them and butcher them, and we eat them all ourselves, man. We use every bit of them. So it's not like - I don't just go down to the store and buy beef. We raise it and kill it and eat it. So, if there's something inhumane or unjust about killing beef for my own sake, PETA, you're (expletive) up.

“Granted, I didn't kill the snake or raise the snake to build a python jacket, but (expletive) it was (expletive) cool, so I had to wear to it."

I think I like this guy and I'm not an MMA fan.

• Like 2

PET Should roam a Florida Swamp and see if they can find some really nice mature snakes to buddy up with and give them good homes.   They could make sure that the poor snakes are well fed.

What a nonsensical group of fools.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2