Do we have webm support on TBS? Can we upload webm's directly?

Grabbrass

• Administrators

I don't believe the software currently has webm upload or embedding support. I'll look into it, when I get a chance. I have quite a few things to deal with, but it's on my to-do list now. Thanks for the suggestion. Eric

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

Eric,

Is there a way to have the "club" sites open to the "main room" view instead of some odd view of mixed posts?  I like the quick list of topics, like when you open the Bored Room.

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the Club Timeline page, which is the first page in any club. That page shows all activity of any type, in that club.

In the header of each club, there are links to each department in that club. Each forum, gallery, blog and calendar.

59cdab6ccc25e_ScreenShot2017-09-28at9_04_48PM.thumb.png.93afadb987c0df4cb50eb80c44e7139c.png

Each club is a little different, but all the clubs have at least one forum and it is linked to in that header, as pictured above. Click on a club's forum link and you will see a normal forum page, like The Man Cave's MC Forum:

59cdabc58d689_ScreenShot2017-09-28at9_06_38PM.thumb.png.20ebcf3b62978d748a389c8116db7e09.png

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

Sure, I was able to find what I wanted.  I was just trying to save that step.  Thanks, Eric.

I understand. Some folks like that timeline view though and that is the way the program functions, by default. It would be a hassle to change it. Canned software is great, but something that is a universal fit, doesn't quite fit anyone's exact needs. We have to make allowances. Thanks for the input. Eric