Interesting Fact

Moshe

The reason that doctor's in general are shying away from assisting chronic pain sufferers is that D.C. has mandated they take 15 hours of training in Opioid awareness, due to the false narrative set by the media that those people on pain medicine for chronic incurable pain will turn to heroine, or whatever, and that all Opioids from the least to the greatest are now all in one category.  I could be a low dose of hydrocodone or morphine, they are all viewed the same now.  Now, the backstory as to why.  The Liberal media has been beating that drum beat for awhile, to push it to faux crisis.  The reason being is they are angry that marijuana isn't available for personal use nationally.  Essentially, we are going to torture people who would be receiving relief from pain, because they assume it is a high, rather than a temporary session of pain.  It has become so bad, that oncologists have to fight for Opioids for their patients bother because of pain and sadly hospice.  All because of Liberal Tears that they might get in trouble for recreational pot.  Even Conservatives are afraid to touch the issue, like when climate change was in vogue, worried about their continued electability. 

You might recall the push for Ron Paul for President, was because he said he was legalize pot.  Long diatribe short, the government does not have, nor ever has had your best interests in mind.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

The reason they are shying away from opioids is liability

It was never an issue until angry liberals wanted marijuana  legalized.  Before that, it was regular and common place.  If you don't live with chronic pain, it is probably a non-issue for you.  But, I had a frank conversation regarding that issue with the general practitioner.  The only one that I know got their hand spanked was over prescribing.  He was having someone take 8 hydrocodone.  I knew the person involved.  Then the doctor dropped him cold turkey once he realized he was addicted and messed him up.  But, the root of the issue is the liberal drum beat, that it is not fair that they can't recreationally smoke pot.  When the same news cast is castigating people who live in constant pain and then out the same mouth say that recreational pot should be legalized, it is not hard to put all the pieces together.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 9:57 AM, Dric902 said:

The reason they are shying away from opioids is liability

California hands out hands out clean needles to street level users, that sound like they are encouraging a crisis.

On 8/21/2019 at 10:17 AM, Moshe said:

The reason that doctor's in general are shying away from assisting chronic pain sufferers is that D.C. has mandated they take 15 hours of training in Opioid awareness, due to the false narrative set by the media that those people on pain medicine for chronic incurable pain will turn to heroine, or whatever, and that all Opioids from the least to the greatest are now all in one category.  I could be a low dose of hydrocodone or morphine, they are all viewed the same now.  Now, the backstory as to why.  The Liberal media has been beating that drum beat for awhile, to push it to faux crisis.  The reason being is they are angry that marijuana isn't available for personal use nationally.  Essentially, we are going to torture people who would be receiving relief from pain, because they assume it is a high, rather than a temporary session of pain.  It has become so bad, that oncologists have to fight for Opioids for their patients bother because of pain and sadly hospice.  All because of Liberal Tears that they might get in trouble for recreational pot.  Even Conservatives are afraid to touch the issue, like when climate change was in vogue, worried about their continued electability. 

You might recall the push for Ron Paul for President, was because he said he was legalize pot.  Long diatribe short, the government does not have, nor ever has had your best interests in mind.

A quick glance at your post history shows the real reason you cannot get assistance.

It has nothing to do with a Gubmint conspiracy.

My 78 year old Dad has had chronic pain for the past decade and has no problem getting treatment and medications.

• Like 3

An Oklahoma judge on Monday found Johnson & Johnson and its subsidiaries helped fuel the state's opioid drug crisis and ordered the consumer products giant to pay $572 million to help abate the problem in the coming years.

People enter the courtroom for the first day of a trial of Johnson & Johnson over claims they engaged in deceptive marketing that contributed to the national opioid epidemic in Norman, Oklahoma, U.S. May 28, 2019. Chris Landsberger/Pool via REUTERSCleveland County District Judge Thad Balkman's ruling followed the first state opioid case to make it to trial and could help shape negotiations over roughly 1,500 similar lawsuits filed by state, local and tribal governments consolidated before a federal judge in Ohio.

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

An Oklahoma judge on Monday found Johnson & Johnson and its subsidiaries helped fuel the state's opioid drug crisis and ordered the consumer products giant to pay $572 million to help abate the problem in the coming years.

People enter the courtroom for the first day of a trial of Johnson & Johnson over claims they engaged in deceptive marketing that contributed to the national opioid epidemic in Norman, Oklahoma, U.S. May 28, 2019. Chris Landsberger/Pool via REUTERSCleveland County District Judge Thad Balkman's ruling followed the first state opioid case to make it to trial and could help shape negotiations over roughly 1,500 similar lawsuits filed by state, local and tribal governments consolidated before a federal judge in Ohio.

So, where do we sign up to sue the car makers for their automobiles killing people.

Let's sue the Sugar makers for Diabetes.  The list is endless.

It's the product, not the people.  Where have I heard this before!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, janice6 said:

So, where do we sign up to sue the car makers for their automobiles killing people.

With tobacco and guns

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, billkill said:

A quick glance at your post history shows the real reason you cannot get assistance.

It has nothing to do with a Gubmint conspiracy.

My 78 year old Dad has had chronic pain for the past decade and has no problem getting treatment and medications.

VA?  My father has no problem with the VA either.

16 hours ago, janice6 said:

I had no idea they made street level drugs that Obama allowed to come in from Afghanistan?

• Thanks 1