Kiteen Pretty Well Tamed-For me

Moshe

It is an interesting dynamic.  I can pick her up now with no claw attack, pet head and scratch her ears, pick her up and she purrs.  The rest of the family is fair game to her, as they haven't taken the time.  She clawed the heck out my wife's foot the other day, and was irritated but attributed it to cat behavior.  I don't attribute it to cat behavior, but a lack of respect by the animal.  Cats are believably trainable,, even when they come from a feral as a feral.  She, like most cats wants up on surfaces you don't want animals on, like a table.  I tell her, "NO! and she stops the behavior.  Now, like most cats, they will do it anyway when they think you aren't there.  She has been following me around all morning.  I had to shoo her out of the bathroom, as that seemed weird to me.  I brought her to her new littler box the dogs can't dog-handle.  I brought her to her food.  I guess she handled all that already, and just wanted attention.  The taming of feral is going well.  She is a huge kitten now, and looks like a small cat.  I am betting she will be a 20 pounder. And no matter what psychologists say about people only acting on jealousy, animals exhibit the same behavior.  If I cuddle the Rat Terrier my GSD gets jealous and plays hard with the Rat Terrier before making up.  I found on a hot day, the GSD taking a nap by the AC with the Rat Terrier a little black and white thing taking a nap on the GSD's rips.  Now, the cat both loves and hates the rat terrier.  She is bored without a wrestling match.  In fact she is passing by his kennel where he is sleeping several times as if the door will magically open.

• Like 1

Well, I am the only one who can seem to handle her safely, and she purrs for me.  She considers biting like she used to, but thinks better of it, and I get a sand paper lick.  It seems the only things around here she respects is me and the GSD.  Everyone and everything else is fair game.  She was sunning herself by the front storm door.  I would scratch her belly and get past her to sit in an outside chair to sun myself.  The rest of my family think they are frosty the snow person.  We had to wait for the dental surgeon for my wife who had issues with implants she had put in as a kid.  He comes to town now and again and was late.  My son and wife were outside so, I joined them.  I had to listen to its hot this and burning up that.  I thought it felt good.  But, I am not exactly Casper the ghost either.