Dear Mr. President

Ricordo

Here's hoping that the following reaches your eyes and ears through one of your assistants. As posted by pipedreams earlier in another thread:

c53625351efd14aa.jpg

"It appears that not only is Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar under the microscope for marrying her brother, engaging in immigration fraud, violating federal law and being as anti-American as you can get, but now her father has come into the picture. And it isn’t pretty. According to a recent report, Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), was not only tied to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre, but now he and his accomplices are now living in the US in violation of federal law."

https://trueconservativepundit.com/...ian-war-criminals-illegally-living-in-the-us/

Heck, I'd even be satisfied if it reaches a gardener in your service.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If any of this stuff is true, why is it that all we see are these meme's and zero action taken to correct the problem? In all reality how is it that Washington missed all this stuff and these meme keep popping up with more and more "problems" and nobody in Washington has caught on yet?

I’m sure the records keeping in Somalia is less than perfect.

she is a backbench freshman who very likely won’t be there after 2020. Nothing but a headline and target to fire up the base with.

concentrate on things that threaten the GOP, Omar is a distraction

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Here's hoping that the following reaches your eyes and ears through one of your assistants. As posted by pipedreams earlier in another thread:

c53625351efd14aa.jpg

"It appears that not only is Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar under the microscope for marrying her brother, engaging in immigration fraud, violating federal law and being as anti-American as you can get, but now her father has come into the picture. And it isn’t pretty. According to a recent report, Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), was not only tied to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre, but now he and his accomplices are now living in the US in violation of federal law."

https://trueconservativepundit.com/...ian-war-criminals-illegally-living-in-the-us/

Heck, I'd even be satisfied if it reaches a gardener in your service.

We'll see.  Here is the problem with dealing with the POTUS.  He has an enormous ego and he wants it his way.  What he has done is surrounded himself with ignorant bobble heads, which is why he is a firing machine.  The methodology of handling the POTUS, that gets him what he wants that is legal and doesn't give him any blow back.   This like the argument of Poe Comitatus by demanding armed members of Army get down there.  Someone who knew what they were doing would say, "Mister President, I hear what you are saying.  We can do exactly what you want.  We just need to use the Marine Corps who do not fall under that act.  Further, Mr. President we can send the Army Corpse of Engineers to build that wall for you.   You are the Commander and Chief, and you can order them build anything you want them to on public land.  If a liberal machine tries to bar you, Sir, exercise imminent domain."

The reason he is do damn angry all the time, is he assumes affluence means intelligence, and it does not.  So, he ends up firing people who can't navigate a course for him that will get him what he wants, and no one can do anything but whine.  The is the trouble of selecting Political Appointees, they have never had hands on and they are morons.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Sometimes I wonder if you are in all spheres of reality. :)

You mean that the country is in the dumps because he doesn't know what he's doing? Or worse still, it's in the dumps regardless of whether he knows what he's doing? Or to put it another way, it's in the dumps by mere accidental fortune? Or even, it's in the dumps because the government has a knack for running itself and it's a one man's job to merely grease the cogs? To think that only one blinkered vision achieves a desirable result? That thought and careful consideration is worthless and actions find a way to be implemented just by chance or on a whim?

I learned more than four decades ago not to put people in little boxes. People put in that position find a way to squeeze out of it. Like Schrödinger's cat. Or virtually any cat.

Sorry. Forgot a little story that may or may not be grounded in reality.

More that four decades ago, due to professional considerations, I befriended a communist colleague. I knew exactly who he was, he knew exactly who I was. And were we on both sides of the ideological spectrum!

The professional relationship slowly turned into a personal relationship. To the extent that we could joke about our worlds, someone "to whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away."

When he died I felt his passing like a brother's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

You mean that the country is in the dumps because he doesn't know what he's doing? Or worse still, it's in the dumps regardless of whether he knows what he's doing? Or to put it another way, it's in the dumps by mere accidental fortune? Or even, it's in the dumps because the government has a knack for running itself and it's a one man's job to merely grease the cogs? To think that only one blinkered vision achieves a desirable result? That thought and careful consideration is worthless and actions find a way to be implemented just by chance or on a whim?

I learned more than four decades ago not to put people in little boxes. People put in that position find a way to squeeze out of it. Like Schrödinger's cat. Or virtually any cat.

You are assuming love, where there is none.  I am a problem solver.  I have had worse management in my career than the POTUS.  Those that can't handle his mood swings, and tirades are just weak  I have had guys that have been busted down from District Directors to an OIC, who used to throw chairs and threaten to castrate people.  I have worked for people who have had 3 management inquiries and at least four EEO's.  He is on his way out.  I had another that had two filed on him and he was asked to leave.  So, the people that work with Trump and can't handle the heat, means they can't handle the heat nor be creative on their feet.

• Thanks 1