For Sale S&W M&P Shield 9mm ****SOLD****

Bish1309

Thank you, Sir. I really wasn't expecting you to answer even though your graciousness is quite predictable.

I'm looking for either a S&W Shield or a PPS M2, and I'm sorry that I missed the boat  with yours. Btw, great deal you had.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

I'll have to confirm tonight when I get home. I wanna say 3 total or 4 and I'll get capacity of them as well. I also have all the factory OEM stuff that came with it new. It's had at least every mag run through it with no issues.

Once I have an idea of what you'll get I'll quote you.

Initially I was thinking similar to the Shield. $220.00 shipped FFL to FFL.

This was my first and still is my carry gun. It's perfect for that. I have been carrying the Taurus while the PPS was in recall. I got it back and stuffed it back in the safe. Never even gave it a thought about selling. 

That is a great deal, Bish1309. Thank you. But I have to delay my decision at this time.

If you place it for sale in a separate thread, I'm certain one lucky fellow will snatch it up in no time. If it has not been spoken for already.

Great deal, great gun. Not surprised it is in your rotation.

Hello, Bish1309.

Normally I wouldn't dare acquire a man's carry gun. But your offer, Sir, is too good to pass up.

If you still are interested in selling it, rest assured that it will be taken care of. If you are, kindly email me the payment instructions. I can set-up a receiving FFL next Monday or Tuesday.

If not, I understand.

Very best,

Ricordo

EDIT: Fwiw, I have no idea as to how to find your email address or even mine. A hint as to how to do it is appreciated.

Edited by Ricordo
It's probably an age thing
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 1:41 AM, Ricordo said:

Hello, Bish1309.

Normally I wouldn't dare acquire a man's carry gun. But your offer, Sir, is too good to pass up.

If you still are interested in selling it, rest assured that it will be taken care of. If you are, kindly email me the payment instructions. I can set-up a receiving FFL next Monday or Tuesday.

If not, I understand.

Very best,

Ricordo

EDIT: Fwiw, I have no idea as to how to find your email address or even mine. A hint as to how to do it is appreciated.

I hadn't seen this until this morning.

PM Sent.

• Like 1