Great video on negotiation

RenoF250

21 hours ago, Pima Pants said:

I saved it to watch later. It looks good. Wife is watching something on TV now and I can't hear anything on my computer while she's in the room.

My hearing is bad so on some days with some low audio from the computer, I have to go to my Bluetooth Ear Piece.  Try a Bluetooth device, it's like a hearing aid and cheap.

You may have to go into the settings menu on your computer and turn it on.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

Not wading into it now.  My wife is sleeping, and she thinks the GSD snoring in the crate next to me, is somehow me when I am sleeping.  Any little thing that makes noise irritates her.  I don't get around like I used to but spending 3/4's of my time in the USBP, I can move around better in the dark without tripping on something better than she can during the day.  Interview techniques are a great tool to learn.  The one that had us practice and drill it home was a woman who retired from NCIS at FLETC INV Academy.  Not only technique but goring through the technique with trained role players from the local area.  If you didn't find the right pressure point with them, you failed the exercise.  This came in handy for every time of criminal that was dealt with based on the personality type.  This served me well throughout my career.  The goal is to elicit confessions and compliance.  Nine times out of ten they don't lawyer up on you. 

On 6/11/2019 at 4:47 PM, janice6 said:

My hearing is bad so on some days with some low audio from the computer, I have to go to my Bluetooth Ear Piece.  Try a Bluetooth device, it's like a hearing aid and cheap.

You may have to go into the settings menu on your computer and turn it on.

I just bought a Bluetooth headset. That is an application I hadn't thought of. Thanks!

• Thanks 1