USBP Death Cover Up

Moshe

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/02/598872658/a-border-patrol-agent-dies-mysteriously-the-sheriff-has-a-simple-theory

I know this is bullshit.  I have fallen just as far chasing illegal aliens, dusted myself off and kept chasing.  My low back was broken and hurt like hell until it remodeled much later.  But, I kept chasing despite the stabbing pain.  I know another one who did something similar and knocked himself out, got up and went back at it.  It is a murder they are trying to cover up.  It is SOP in the USBP, because the mortality statistics are so high, they are willing to lie to crunch the numbers.  Just like when the Mexican Military crossed the Rio Grande to deliver dope with all their armament at the Hog Farm.  Guys on my shift took them down and hard.  They were clearly invading the United States as a hostile military power, instead of just shooting at us regularly.  Billary, instructed all the way down, to give the Mexican Military their firearms and send them back.  When pissed off USBP's that we were leaked it to the Press, Brass categorically lied about it, because it was an embarrassment.  I see the same crap in this story.  This USBP was murdered, they just don't want to admit it as more green blood gets spilled over and over again.

Edited by Moshe

14 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

1 person falling and getting hurt is a little more believable than both of them falling at the same time and place.  

Yes, it is common with culverts like that, for us to check them for illegals.  He didn't jump.  Odds are he didn't fall.  More than likely he was murdered by a couple of tonks and left there.  For my part I did the Wiley Coyote thing with my eye on the prize by a railroad crossing, and landed HARD.  It hurt like hell, but I was young, and now pissed.  I kept chasing.