USPS

Moshe

I have had a Giessle trigger and two FNX-45 mags, in transit since 11/23/2018.  I tried the e-mail complaint system fro USPS.  I guess I will have to give them a call Monday.  I am tired to being playing khazer in the middle with my stuff.  North Houston doesn't send it my way, they send to Oklahoma City (another State), who bounces it back to North Houston.

The last few packages they've gotten right, but before that it's about 30% of my packages get screwed up somehow.  Worst one was back when I was in the army, a package from home showed up 6 months late.

Right now it's UPS that's annoying me slightly.  I have the tracking window up saying that I need to check back later for the scheduled delivery, when it showed up almost 3 weeks ago, but the bottom of the box was soaking wet and would have fallen apart if not for all the tape.  

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, Cougar_ml said:

The last few packages they've gotten right, but before that it's about 30% of my packages get screwed up somehow.  Worst one was back when I was in the army, a package from home showed up 6 months late.

Right now it's UPS that's annoying me slightly.  I have the tracking window up saying that I need to check back later for the scheduled delivery, when it showed up almost 3 weeks ago, but the bottom of the box was soaking wet and would have fallen apart if not for all the tape.  

Well, I discovered the dirty little secret with UPS.  You start off with them, and they dump it off with USPS, and they get the Monkey on the Football, so to speak, and bounce it around.  You call UPS, they direct to USPS, if you try to go through their website and fill it all out a form, and then it crashes.  I don't like going to local Post Office.  They have their Holiday Stamps out for Kwanza, Christmas, some Muslim Holiday I am not familiar with.  Try getting Hanukah stamps.  I manage to score some this year.  But, they have a big stock of all the others, apparently.  Further, the folks that are helpful, usually are hiding in the back. 

38 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Well, I discovered the dirty little secret with UPS.  You start off with them, and they dump it off with USPS, and they get the Monkey on the Football, so to speak, and bounce it around.  You call UPS, they direct to USPS, if you try to go through their website and fill it all out a form, and then it crashes.  I don't like going to local Post Office.  They have their Holiday Stamps out for Kwanza, Christmas, some Muslim Holiday I am not familiar with.  Try getting Hanukah stamps.  I manage to score some this year.  But, they have a big stock of all the others, apparently.  Further, the folks that are helpful, usually are hiding in the back. 

Some packages do that, but as UPS drops them off into the local postal area, it isn't nearly as bad as when it starts off with USPS for me.

As for the local post office, it's a small town, so you can look over the counter and see pretty much everything going on in the post office.

This one is small, unfortunately, it has the Super Mallmart, which brings people from surrounding towns, especially this time of year, who think the speed limit is a suggestion.  Following somone going 10 under is aggravating.  Then all the goyim get ticked off at the world and you have to deal with that.  You either get ignored or glared at and messed with.  I prefer the ignoring part.  I was going to the local store today, to send back a package, with the return label.  As soon as I get there, the guy says, "Jah," as if that is the way I speak.  Then  gives me some gonif about my return label being wrong and should have more pages.  I leave, look at it, it has the return barcode, address, and says 1 of 1.  Just being a kadokhes  I guess I will wait until they are done being stupid to do much.  Probably after the New Year's celebrations are done and the hangovers have ended.