1st year of Trump, deficit up 17%

Moeman

So basically, most here don’t care about a huge jump in the deficit.

they like to make a personal attack against one that posts facts. 

Yes, Trump asked for 5% cuts, that was a real post but leaves the public 12% in the red. Does Trump not pay taxes? Who knows... SIL , nope.

http://time.com/5424109/jared-kushner-taxes-new-york-times/

some of you call facts/me out on arcane minutia, but to the person never state they are OK or not with the huge deficit rise. So state your position.

10 hours ago, Hannie Caulder said:

I find it hilarious when leftists are suddenly concerned about spending.

Need more conservatives in Congress who have the political backbone to make meaningful cuts.

You are conservative? How? 

Not by backing a amoral, BK pro, free spending, lying Trump. So how? What will you teach your hypothetical kids? 

39 minutes ago, Moeman said:

So basically, most here don’t care about a huge jump in the deficit.

they like to make a personal attack against one that posts facts. 

Yes, Trump asked for 5% cuts, that was a real post but leaves the public 12% in the red. Does Trump not pay taxes? Who knows... SIL , nope.

http://time.com/5424109/jared-kushner-taxes-new-york-times/

some of you call facts/me out on arcane minutia, but to the person never state they are OK or not with the huge deficit rise. So state your position.

Your premises and conclusions are faulty, amigo.

Were you as angry when Mr. Obama grew the debt, by creating large deficits, more than those that you accuse of being irrational and uncaring?

Have you been equally angry for the last 40 years when the  only balanced Congressional budgets were in 1969, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001?

All other spending increased the debt and note well that Mr. Clinton had a Republican congress when he was signing balanced budgets.

Yes, Mr. Trump signed the bloated, obscene omnibus spending bill, authored by a Republican congress.  The alternative was to close a  government that was out of money.

There are plenty of targets to fire at for the irresponsible spending of taxpayer's money.

To assert that it is solely Mr. Trump's fault is absurd.

To assert that all others do not care is insulting.

Edited by tous
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, tous said:

Your premises and conclusions are faulty, amigo.

Were you as angry when Mr. Obama grew the debt, by creating large deficits, more than those that you accuse of being irrational and uncaring?

Have you been equally angry for the last 40 years when the  only balanced Congressional budgets were in 1969, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001?

All other spending increased the debt and note well that Mr. Clinton had a Republican congress when he was signing balanced budgets.

Yes, Mr. Trump signed the bloated, obscene omnibus spending bill, authored by a Republican congress.  The alternative was to close a  government that was out of money.

There are plenty of targets to fire at for the irresponsible spending of taxpayer's money.

To assert that it is solely Mr. Trump's fault is absurd.

To assert that all others do not care is insulting.

Yes, I was pissed at Obama. He should have jailed may wall streeters and mortgage executives. Many.

He followed the path of the Bush team to save our version of capitalism, same players etc.

...now for Trump... inherited a strong economy. With a s load of debt. Added a ton to the debt (with our numb nut congress and Senate)- you state that I say it is solely on Trump... nope. 

He isn’t a conservative in any fashion, starting with money. The minions will now state I’m this or that about me, without any substance.

we Have to address the debt. Or if left for a make or break point, the pain will be more than less.

Edited by Moeman
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, limeylad said:

A real leader would have control of his party and make them get **** done!

You are correct, he does not have control of his party.  Trump is an outsider fighting the "never Trumpers" in his own party, the Washington establishment in the executive branch who don't want their corruption exposed, the leftist media, and the Demos.  With all that working against him, he has still accomplished more in his first two years than any president in memory.

The wall is being built (but not as fast as Trump would like), Obamacare has been dealt a deathblow with the elimination of the individual mandate, and Hillary's legal problems are just beginning.

Edited by Hannie Caulder
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

You are correct, he does not have control of his party.  Trump is an outsider fighting the "never Trumpers" in his own party, the Washington establishment in the executive branch who don't want their corruption exposed, the leftist media, and the Demos.  With all that working against him, he has still accomplished more in his first two years than any president in memory.

The wall is being built (but not as fast as Trump would like), Obamacare has been dealt a deathblow with the elimination of the individual mandate, and Hillary's legal problems are just beginning.

Also, as a side note, Fauxcahontas has been exposed "whiter" than your average deep south redneck ???

• Like 2

On 10/17/2018 at 6:27 AM, Moeman said:

I predicted and predict the tax plan will continue to add to the debt.

It's better than the tax increases the Democrats want. I work for my money and I shouldn't have to pay taxes that go to fund welfare queens who live off the system.

Edited by ItnStln
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Moeman said:

You are conservative? How? 

Because I support equality for all, not the Democrats continued discrimination against people. In its current form, it is affirmative action. Also, I support people who work and the Democrats want to tax them. My ancestors came here with nothing and worked from the bottom to get to where they are. It pisses me off whenever I see welfare queens gaming the system. People on welfare and those who pay no federal income tax should not be allowed to vote because they vote for the party that will increase taxes. I would support President Trump changing the taxes to a flat tax rate for everyone or a federal sales tax.

19 hours ago, Moeman said:

Not by backing a amoral, BK pro, free spending, lying Trump. So how? What will you teach your hypothetical kids?

I keep forgetting how much better hillary was. At least President Trump didn't kill people through negligence or use a personal server for classified information. Also, I will teach my kids to be Republican as Republicans are both more intelligent and more attractive than the other party. It is practically impossible to find Republican women where I live so that won't happen for a while.

8 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

That infamous 47% is down now... Go, Donald!

Good, now President Trump needs to have a flat tax rate for everyone or a federal sales tax. We need to get the 50% of Americans paying no federal income tax to pay their share because it is as much their country as it is those who were in the 47% bracket. If you're not paying federal income tax you should not be allowed to vote in a federal election.

On 10/17/2018 at 1:19 AM, Moeman said:

My leanings are fiscal conservative. My businessman leaning are don’t screw comtrators on BK. My moral leanings are if you are married keep your scholng under a zipper.

clear about me now? 

And what hat is he trying to do? 

You are not a conservative. I've read to many of your liberal / progressive leaning posts to buy that crap. All you do, is spewing your left leaning political hate on a forum that is occupied by 90 plus percent truly conservative members who (rather) stand behind Trump, well knowing that he is not perfect (nobody is).

Trash talking Trump much like CNN does was already bad enough on GT, no need to start the same shitshow over here.

• Like 4

Just now, crockett said:

You are not a conservative. I've read to many of your liberal / progressive leaning posts to buy that crap. All you do, is spewing your left leaning political hate on a forum that is occupied by 90 plus percent truly conservative members who (rather) stand behind Trump, well knowing that he is not perfect (nobody is).

Trash talking Trump much like CNN does was already bad enough on GT, no need to start the same shitshow over here.

She's either a troll (90%) or a teenage-libertarian - those who think to have anal sex in Fith Avenue should be legal... because, you know, ... stuff.

• Like 2