• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

58 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

A lot of us are wondering about this.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was never appropriated to start will.

the whole “voting for it before voting against it”

voting for the legislation and then voting against the appropriations to fund the legislation that you voted for. That way they can vote for the optics then not fund it. 

Thats what happened with Reagan. The bill secured the border in exchange for amnesty, then not appropriating the funding for it.

why is it like that???

Because they want it that way 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, pipedreams said:

bq-5c3b56374b92b.jpeg

Their economy is in shambles.  There have been a lot of earth quakes, monetary inflation, so he was probably trying to feed his family.  One thing about traveling through Central and South America, the Dollar is King, though they will inspect it carefully for counterfeit currency.  If you have a tear in a 20.00 it won't be accepted.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

This is exactly why the shutdown falls directly on Schumer and Pelosi. 

bq-5c3ca157657e1.jpeg

I have a fence.  I also have a 90 pound plus territorial GSD, and alarm system, and a plethora of "defensive" weapons.  Now, if I just had a fence, no GSD, and was unarmed without an alarm system-how well do you think my fence would do?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Moshe said:

You might recall, the last time they pissed off their Muslim population, they burned down huge sections of France.  That is probably why.

Actually, the last time they pissed off the Muslims, some parts of cities were burned down.  

The last time they really pissed off the French population, the government lost their heads.  Literally.  

Hawk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brown Hawk said:

Actually, the last time they pissed off the Muslims, some parts of cities were burned down.  

The last time they really pissed off the French population, the government lost their heads.  Literally.  

Hawk

Either way, bad times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brown Hawk said:

Hawk

I noticed the Muslims are keeping their heads down while the yellow vests are on the streets.

• Like 1