Mitzva

Moshe

In spirit of Chased I have to wonder politely why the nice people who sent me my kippah provided a book mark with the various holidays list the Seder or Passover as lasting seven days?  That is almost as long as Chanukah?  I doubt around here I will find the right ingredients anyway.  Or, I could go Torah on it, and have a roasted lamb and eat it standing with shoes on, my kippah, and prayer shawl.  And no I don't have a shofar, though I appreciate the sound, when done well,  But, as this represents the future sacrifice (no offense to my Orthodox friends) Yeshua, I would rather have the upper room experience.  Bread (without Levin), pure grape juice, and unblemished lamb.  At any rate, I want to be provide proper Adovah. 

As a bit of humor my son asks me why my kippah is "gay."  I explained to him that I liked the bright colors, and for me rainbows represent the covenant with Noah and Hashem, and the description of the throne of Hashem has a rainbow above His throne.  He still told me that rainbows were used to represent homosexuality.  I told him that is their problem, not mine.  I like it.  Men can wear pink shirts, I can have a bright kippah full of lots pretty and colorful design.  After all, the Kippah represents the mental/spiritual connection I have with Hashem, Yeshua, and Ruach Hako'desh.   So, it works for me.  :) 

• Like 1