President Trump Nominates Sessions Replacement

steve4102

...and he is another Establishment Swamp Dweller.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/05/boulder-residents-have-days-to-comply-with-order-to-certify-rifles-as-deadline-looms-699793

President Donald Trump will nominate former Attorney General William Barr to replace Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice,

Barr served as attorney general under former President George H.W. Bush from 1991 to 1993.

4 hours ago, steve4102 said:

I take it you have reservations and disapprove of Barr for AG.

Care to share some facts as to why you disapprove?

Didn’t you just say that....

On 12/7/2018 at 10:39 AM, steve4102 said:

...and he is another Establishment Swamp Dweller.

Care to share some facts as to why you disapprove?

5 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Didn’t you just say that....

Care to share some facts as to why you disapprove?

I disapprove of Barr because he is a card carrying member of the Bush Establishment Dynasty (The Swamp) and we need to drain the Swamp, not add to it.

What;s your reason(s) other that your hatred for President Trump? 

And here I thought he was “Deep State” when he was really “Card Carrying Swamp Creature” (both of which is foolishness and campaign slogan politics) I’ll fall back on the old Trumper defense statement and say the Bush was “better than Clinton”

but since you asked for facts,the fact is I haven’t heard you mention “Deep State” or “Swamp Creature” card carrying or otherwise when your man Barack was in charge and Holder/Lynch were at the helm. So I can only surmise that when “SHE” lost, it took the wind from your sails. As they were never accused of swampiness or the depth of their state questioned by you.

You’ve got to get over it man (I’m assuming your gender here) I can understand it (I don’t care but I understand) maybe you can vote for Bernie in a couple of years

Don’t hate Trump at all, kinda like the guy

dont like the hero worship and infallibility factor of his followers.

.and Bush was a fine man and President. Both of them

Edited by Dric902

15 hours ago, steve4102 said:

I disapprove of Barr because he is a card carrying member of the Bush Establishment Dynasty (The Swamp) and we need to drain the Swamp, not add to it.

What;s your reason(s) other that your hatred for President Trump? 

When draining the swamp means we end up muck, scum and Russians I say put water back in...

• Like 1

Kelly is leaving as well. His expected replacement that has been having “conversations for months” about the position.....just announced that he is leaving also.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nick-ayers-who-was-considered-candidate-for-white-house-chief-of-staff-departing-at-years-end

Vice President Pence's chief of staff, Nick Ayers, who was considered a front-runner to replace John Kelly as White House chief of staff, announced Sunday: "I will be departing at the end of the year."

Ayers revealed the news in a tweet. Its full text read: "Thank you @realDonaldTrump, @VP, and my great colleagues for the honor to serve our Nation at The White House. I will be departing at the end of the year but will work with the #MAGA team to advance the cause. #Georgia"

Ayers and Trump had discussed the job for months. The new hire was to be key to a West Wing reshuffling to shift focus toward the 2020 reelection campaign and the challenge of governing with Democrats in control of the House.