Declassification, gunna happen or no? UPDATE, Declassified.

steve4102

• steve4102 changed the title to Declassification, gunna happen or no? UPDATE, Declassified.

President Trump has Declassified pages from the FISA Application and ALL text messages from 

a number of the key players in the Russia investigation "without redaction" -- including Ohr, Strzok, Lisa Page, former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/17/trump-orders-feds-to-declassify-key-fisa-documents-text-messages-in-fbi-russia-probe.html

It seems that the conspirators are not done covering up their attempted coup.  They will continue to drag their feet.  They will find excuse after excuse.  Fox News needs to stay on the issue, since no other network or newspaper seems to be interested in the most important political story in a century.

21 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I may be wrong...

but if it’s declassified and released to the public......it isn’t admissible as evidence in court.

He may have just thrown out any prosecution related to it.

Because something is publicly available is not disqualifying in itself.  That the information has prejudiced an individual juror is the job of the lawyers involved to elicit.  And a valid connection to the defendants involved has to be proven, plus motive and opportunity.  

It will be a circus any way you look at it.

Hawk

1 hour ago, Brown Hawk said:

Because something is publicly available is not disqualifying in itself.  That the information has prejudiced an individual juror is the job of the lawyers involved to elicit.  And a valid connection to the defendants involved has to be proven, plus motive and opportunity.  

It will be a circus any way you look at it.

Hawk

You're right.  Releasing information does not invalidate it as evidence.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I’m reminded of Manson showing the jury a newspaper of Nixon saying he was guilty.

jury nullification and predjucing a jury pool by media propaganda goes back a long way.

1st year law school stuff

What Law School did you attend?

When did you graduate and what is your field of legal expertise ?

Oh, ok.

am I incorrect or just not qualified to speak on the matter?

im a vet so I guess I can think about the military and the VA as long as I’m in the “patriotic” side

im a foster parent/adopted parent so I can talk on child issues as long as it’s the republican side

im white so I can’t speak on race

im male so I can speak on sexism

you basically know jack about me.

So...

why don’t we just wait around and see if anybody is indicted due to the released documents. And we will see what you can’t speak on.

Edited by Dric902

It didn’t work in his case. But it did stop the trial proceedings and required arguments and a ruling. Which was probably the point all the time as grounds for appeal.

does not mean I couldn’t post dozens of cases where it did.

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/N Disk/Nixon Richard M President Watergate Files/Manson Charles/Item 04.pdf

119,000,000 Results

Edited by Dric902

Corruption Junction – Desperation Amid Democrat Members of The Intelligence “Gang of Eight”…

I’ve probably reviewed thousands of congressional letters, and intelligence committee letters from oversight, along with even more executive agency responses.  In fact, CTH has shared hundreds of outlines covering granular details within many of the internal memos and correspondences.  However, I have never seen anything like this before.

democrat-congressional-intelligence-gangThe combination of arrogance, hubris and desperation within a letter (pdf here) from the four Democrats on the intelligence oversight Gang of Eight, is palpable even in text format.

Legislative branch members: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff and Mark Warner write a letter today to Director  of National Intelligence Dan Coats, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and FBI Director Christopher Wray, demanding the executive branch cabinet members withhold information from the White House.

Perhaps more stunningly, and extra-constitutionally (meaning outside the framework of constitutional separation of power), within the jaw-dropping letter the four Democrats outline previous verbal conversations and current agreements with Coats, Rosenstein and Wray where the Cabinet officers agreed to keep information away from the White House Chief Executive, the President.

go8-letter-1.jpg?w=640&h=742

That third paragraph is particularly interesting: …”the verbal assurance you provided us that DOJ and FBI would not provide the White House“…

go8-exerpt-2.jpg?w=640&h=73

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?

Why would the Trump DOJ and FBI be giving Pelosi Inc. “assurances” of their intent to withhold intelligence from the White House (Office of the President).

Why would Rosenstein and Wray be giving “assurances”? I digress.

The letter continues on page 2:

go8-letter-2.jpg?w=640&h=596

This letter reeks of corruption, manipulative intent, and between-the-lines admissions of gross intelligence abuses.  Additionally, the appearance of a visible alignment between corrupt executive branch officials (Wray, Rosenstein, possibly Coats) and corrupt intelligence oversight officials (Schiff, Warner, Pelosi, Schumer) is jaw-droppingly obvious.

This corrupt and self-interested alignment has always belayed our optimism that President Trump had a cabinet willing to confront institutional corruption.  Our concern has always been that these aligned officials will fight against President Trump’s sunlight requests.

Likely DNI Dan Coats will release the declassified FISA portions as requested; thankfully the FISC (Judicial Branch) supports the executive branch in this approach.

However, we should probably temper optimism -at least in timing- surrounding the emails and text messages from Ohr, Comey, Page, Strzok and McCabe.  Those bogus “declassified” releases are more dependent on the corrupt DOJ (Rosenstein) and FBI (Wray).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/18/corruption-junction-desperation-amid-democrat-members-of-the-intelligence-gang-of-eight/#more-154239

• Sad 1