truglo tfx pro?

DieselMcBadass

Found fiber optics are the cats meow at a covered range, a its too dark to see standard sights, too bright for tritium to glow, and fiber optics are the only thing that is easy to see. I know its a niche thing, but seems the tfx would give me the fiber optic to train at my range and do their competitions and such, while still giving me the tritium i like for home defense. Anyone use these?

1 hour ago, DieselMcBadass said:

Found fiber optics are the cats meow at a covered range, a its too dark to see standard sights, too bright for tritium to glow, and fiber optics are the only thing that is easy to see. I know its a niche thing, but seems the tfx would give me the fiber optic to train at my range and do their competitions and such, while still giving me the tritium i like for home defense. Anyone use these?

I have them on a G26 and like them pretty well. Same gun resides beside my bed every night and the sight show up very well in the dark.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 7:19 PM, DieselMcBadass said:

I have these sights on all my handguns. They’re excellent, super bright no matter the environment. I find them very easy to pick up with the u shape cut in the rear sight. They can be had on eBay or other secondary retailers for about $100. Don’t pay more.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:28 AM, CK30 said:

I have these sights on all my handguns. They’re excellent, super bright no matter the environment. I find them very easy to pick up with the u shape cut in the rear sight. They can be had on eBay or other secondary retailers for about $100. Don’t pay more.

TFO's on my G26, G22 and G19. Day or night they are GTG.