22 Magnum semi rifle?

DrB

I have a Winchester lever action 94/22 70's era.  Looking for a semi. auto 22 Mag. in same era.  Anyone ever made a good one with decent wood stock, nice blueing old style?  I may be dreaming I think.  Other than that, what's out there? Looking for one for the woodchucks.  I am not a fan of the .17 rifles.  Ideas? Any AR 15 based?  Other than that I want old school, wood and blued steel.  Thanks...

Dave..

1 hour ago, DrB said:

That CZ looks nice.  Is that current production? I am going to look into that.

Dave..

I actually had the same exact rifle you currently have and foolishly traded it.  (Oh, but for the hidden costs of youth!)

At about that same time, a buddy of mine purchased an HK semi auto .22 mag, and I went looking for it to share it with you.  Sadly, it's long out of production, with accompanying high demand and cost.

As I was looking for it, I found this one, so it was news to me, too.  It just looked too nice to keep to myself, so I had to share.  It may well be my next rifle as well, Dave.....

6 minutes ago, jame said:

I actually had the same exact rifle you currently have and foolishly traded it.  (Oh, but for the hidden costs of youth!)

At about that same time, a buddy of mine purchased an HK semi auto .22 mag, and I went looking for it to share it with you.  Sadly, it's long out of production, with accompanying high demand and cost.

As I was looking for it, I found this one, so it was news to me, too.  It just looked too nice to keep to myself, so I had to share.  It may well be my next rifle as well, Dave.....

Damn, that is one nice looking rifle though...  The wood is so fine in that picture.....  My 94/22...... stupid me clamped a scope on the grooves in my youth, can see the scars.  Still kick myself. for that, but at least I still have the rifle.  Original Winchester from the early 70's.

Dave..