Opinions on this AR?????

Scwine

ARs are almost a dime a dozen now, some are better than others but most are decent. There are cheaper ones than that

it has reached a point where they are comparable for the price point, the next 10% in performance or accessories is going to cost $X, the next 5% will cost $XX

if you like it and the price is acceptable.....go for it

• Like 2

Today when you can get decent basic AR's for around $500.00 form the major manufactures is time to buy them cheap before the next elections.  Things may change. Just my 2 cents...

Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DrB said:

Today when you can get decent basic AR's for around $500.00 form the major manufactures is time to buy them cheep before the next elections.  Things may change. Just my 2 cents...

Dave..

Good point, the Democrooks getting all “impeachy” probably saves us from universal background checks and banned suppressors. After next year Trump doesn’t owe us gunnies anything

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Good point, the Democrooks getting all “impeachy” probably saves us from universal background checks and banned suppressors. After next year Trump doesn’t owe us gunnies anything

If you can, stock them up now.  Prices are not likely to go lower but only up come election year. I have seen that before, 1994-2004.

Look it and see what can happen again....I did....Don't close your eyes because it can happen again, but worse. 

Dave