New York State Police Arrest 64 YO Homeowner Who Killed 2 Home Invaders

pipedreams

"The dead crooks are reportedly an aunt and her nephew. Great family, eh? Apparently our hero isn’t being charged for turning off their lights, but because the gun he used had been passed down to him by his father and wasn’t registered to him with the state government.

Let that sink in. Those of you who live in states which require registration, let me remind you: That. Is. Not. Freedom. Not in the least."

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2019/05/...ent=2019-06-01&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

"What a travesty. One would expect such a thing in Nazi Germany, but not the good ol’ USA. But guess what, folks — it really CAN happen here. Oh, and this is a felony, so he would lose numerous rights if convicted, including the right to protect himself next time his life is in danger and the right to vote against such terrible policies.

The most severe sentence that may result from the gun charge is “1-1/3 to 4 years in state prison.”"

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

If I were a betting man I would say the state police are pushing the registration laws, they are here in MI so I don't see why that state would be any different.

A couple MI gun organizations have proven that registration here accomplishes nothing except wasting tax payers money and being a burden to "legal gun owners", yet we still have it only because the lobbyist for the MSP cries officer safety and the legislators are stupid enough to cater to them. 

• Like 1