Omar Threatens Genocide, But When Threatened is Not Okay?

Moshe

Now, if the POTUS had any hairs, he would have the Secret Service banging down her door, like they hooked up the other guy.  It doesn't matter if you a sitting Congress-thing.  High crimes and serious misdemeanors applies.  Declaring the need for genocide, and threatening the POTUS, would all qualify, of prosecution for advocating war crimes, and threatening the POTUS.  After she does some serious Federal Prison time, I would send her to the Hague as a follow up.  She would not be allowed to return, no matter the outcome over there.

• Like 2

There is a little known fact, that if you obtained your citizenship by fraud, or prove yourself to be a terrorist, when you applied to be a Citizen to the United States, they have whole legal teams that review the facts and recommend De-Naturalization.  It is exactly how it sounds.  Their status of Citizenship they applied for, if they violate the terms, can have their Citizenship removed.  I knew a government attorney who did exactly that.  It could have saved the mid-term elections, if Trump didn't decide to surround himself with yes men and women, but people who knew what the hell they were talking about.  Instead it is wealthy political appointees that don't know their **** from shinola.  If he wanted actual, honest knowledge, be wouldn't have wrapped up the whole 14th Amendment issue, that scared people into voting the morons we have in the House today.  When ego gets in the way of listening to people who know what they are talking about, fails are inevitable.

• Thanks 2

The Three Sisters of Providence (God's gifts to humanity---AOC, Omar, Tlaib) are complaining that they are receiving death threats.

I would submit that death threats are the least of their problems. Some people don't make threats.

But should they get their skulls cracked, I'll be one of the first to toast in celebration. And may they rot in hell.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3