Jeanine Pirro off air at Fox News one week after making controversial comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar

pipedreams

Being in diametrical opposition to the US Constitution is pretty accurate I would say.

"Pirro's absence comes one week after she controversially questioned the patriotism of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.). While mocking Omar for wearing a hijab, the traditional Islamic head-covering, Pirro suggested that Omar's Muslim faith is responsible for her anti-Semitic sentiments.

"Think about it: Omar wears a hijab," Pirro said on her show. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?""

tnVyzOS.png.5a7c1482ba5fdad1e2fe9ef8d2ee9824.png
Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 8:07 AM, pipedreams said:

Took someone else's advice and dumped the FOX app on my phone and installed OAN app.

May as well dump FOX app - they have now put Paul Ryan on Fox Corporations Board of Directors. Might as well just make the whole board CommieDemDuh!

11 hours ago, Huski92 said:

Never heard of it. Any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest following OAN on your computer web site first before installing the app on your phone.  They just offer another choice nothing radical.  The more choices you have the better decisions you can make.

• Like 2