Anybody watching the AAF

Dric902

Has anybody started watching the Association of American Football?

no kickoffs, ball spotted on the 25. Coin toss for possession and end zone choice.

no extra points, every touchdown requires two point attempts. Only kicks are punts and field goals.

limit to 5 man rush

81% of the players are prior NFL

not bad play so far

*for all the haters/ lemon suckers/ and people who hate football, aren’t interested in football, don’t care about football, and want to make sure that everybody knows it.

they are required to stand for the anthem, they are never going to be accused of being overpaid, no thugswifebeatercommieamericahatersracistbastardsanticops.

(that should cover most of it for you, so rather than tell us how you don’t care, don’t watch, don’t spend a dime on it. Just like this post and save time)

• Like 2

Tebow says no to AAF

i don’t blame him, he loved the game, the fans loved him, the teams didn’t 

he made his money, probably gonna get picked up by the Mets this Spring Training, engaged to Miss Universe.

He is “all in” for baseball

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2821036-tim-tebow-aaf-has-called-a-lot-says-hes-committed-to-baseball-with-mets

I’ve watched parts of games on both weekends and while it’s not bad it seems a bit odd, the offense lacks NFL execution but it’s not really a college game either.

I think it’s a trial ballon for future NFL changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk