TRUMP WINS TRADE BATTLE WITH CHINA

steve4102

U.S. President Donald Trump was able to extract a number of concessions from Chinese President Xi Jinping in exchange for not imposing any new tariffs on Chinese goods.

Trump reached a major agreement while meeting with the world’s top leaders over the weekend. At the G-20 summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Trump and Xi spoke for two and a half hours Saturday night — an hour longer than previously scheduled. The meeting, which Trump called “amazing and productive,” has temporarily staved off an escalating trade battle between the world’s two biggest economies.

Xi agreed to immediately begin buying more agricultural products from American farmers, along with a pledge to purchase more industrial and energy products. While the specifics of the trade agreements have not been announced, the White House says the deal will help correct the trade imbalance between China and the U.S. Xi has also agreed to a number of cybersecurity and property theft concessions

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/02/trump-scores-trade-victory-with-china/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

MORE WINNING!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Which demonstrates that most critics of Trump would lose in a battle of negotiating wits, with him.

Every time I see a media putz criticizing Trump's business dealing abilities, a short while later his maneuvering is clear and the deal is his.  While the critics simply don't understand what's happening, and afterwards they crawl back under their rock without a peep, on what just occurred.

Many of them should heed the warning to keep your mouth shut, if you don't know what's happening, lest you show your incompetence.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, willie-pete said:

I suspect the real measure of success will be how far up/down the markets open tomorrow. Soybeans will be interesting to watch.

Natural Gas features dropped by over 3%, back to the support area from Thursday and Friday. It was going sideways very predictably. I assume it will reverse to Fridays level on Monday, and continue the consolidation. Meaning a 9 plus percent day for UGAZ. I may get up for pre market trading. This is a hot one.

Image2.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willie-pete said:

I suspect the real measure of success will be how far up/down the markets open tomorrow. Soybeans will be interesting to watch.

Farmers will be a a very BIG and FAST beneficiary of our deal with China. They intend to start purchasing agricultural product immediately. We make the finest and cleanest product in the World, and that is what China wants. Farmers, I LOVE YOU!