Evidence of why cops are wary of everyone

blueiron

Crazy, with guns, and not hesitant to use them.

I remember a few years back DHS or some federal agency ordered targets with a printed likeness of an older man.  Boy the public outrage (real and imagined) that caused!  No one is laughing now, after a 92 y.o. woman goes around with 2 guns, killing.        

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

The saddest story I ever read was a newspaper article about an old lady in her eighties with a mentally disabled son in his fifties. She had cared for him his entire life and knew that her health was deteriorating and couldn’t take care of him much longer. She killed him with a pistol and then shot herself. 

Her suicide note said that she couldn’t stand the thought of her dying and leaving him knowing he would be put into a facility that wouldn’t take proper care of him. She said that it was more humane for him. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 10:21 AM, Fyrtwuck said:

The saddest story I ever read was a newspaper article about an old lady in her eighties with a mentally disabled son in his fifties. She had cared for him his entire life and knew that her health was deteriorating and couldn’t take care of him much longer. She killed him with a pistol and then shot herself. 

Her suicide note said that she couldn’t stand the thought of her dying and leaving him knowing he would be put into a facility that wouldn’t take proper care of him. She said that it was more humane for him. 

Sadly, she was probably right.

• 3 weeks later...