Snubbies

ROB

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"vLlR59e.jpg","data-attachmentid":4811}[/ATTACH]

My only two snubbies.

On the left, SW M19-2 in excellent condition, P&R.

On the right, SW M13-3. Gun was a beater when I bought it and wore cold blue for this picture. Currently Cerakoted in black.

vLlR59e.jpg.6c1fcd227c4eff738a9304eda29d234b.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice collection. My own is just over half of these. I gather that your 442 is your carry choice?

Yes, the 442 is my EDC. The Taurus 'no View' sometimes gets used when I can't swing the 442.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"vLlR59e.jpg","data-attachmentid":4811}[/ATTACH]

My only two snubbies.

On the left, SW M19-2 in excellent condition, P&R.

On the right, SW M13-3. Gun was a beater when I bought it and wore cold blue for this picture. Currently Cerakoted in black.

I like the boot grips on a K frame, especially RB fixed sight like that 13

• 11 months later...

Nice shooting with your 629 .

I have a few , 36 , 642 and a SP101 3" .

I carry the 642 a lot , it's so comfortable to carry I don't even know its there . I carry the SP101 a lot when I am in the woods . I carry it with my hard cast hand loads . I received the 36 from my dad when his dementia got bad , I wish he still had it , he is gone now . I had a 340 M&P , but I sold that one , I just didn't enjoy shooting it with .357's and I had a 642 for 38's , so it went up the road .

• 1 month later...