Former Dallas LEO Amber Guyer found guilty of Murder

SC Tiger

i m not into conspiracy theories  except big foot ,  but key witness gets killed after the fact ,  how random would that have to be ?  there are reports there was  people hanging around outside  so he was not only one , and he happens to be the one shot ?  that does not pass the sniff test.  if people really knew all the truths to murders   they would be shocked the whole story is not what is told . and sometimes the killer is not the killer .  gasp!!!!!

as far as someone said few posts up  bout being hard to get ride of body  , thats the easiest part of them all lol .

giphy (1).gif

Edited by ASH

Almost a year before he testified at Guyger's trial, Brown was wounded in a shooting at a Dallas strip club that left another man dead, police said.  Brown believed he was the target in that November 23 shooting and felt there were "still people out there who wanted to do him harm," said attorney S. Lee Merritt, who represents Brown's family.

At Guyger's trial, Brown said he returned home that night from watching a football game at a sports bar around the same time Guyger walked into Jean's apartment. Brown was down the hall when he heard voices of two people who sounded like they were meeting by "surprise."  He heard shooting "right after."   He testified he didn't hear any police commands like "Show me your hands," before hearing the gunshots. But he said it was difficult to make out the words between Guyger and Jean. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joshua-brown-murder-arrest-made-death-witness-amber-guyger-trial-n1063836

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2019/10/08/dallas-police-name-three-suspects-joshua-brown-murder-investigation/

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article235913537.html

(Edited to add:  IIRC, Guyger said she did issue verbal commands).  
Brown previously lived in an apartment across the hall from Botham Jean at the South Side Flats apartment complex. He testified at Guyger's trial on Sept. 24 that he arrived home on Sept. 6, 2018, and heard two voices speaking excitedly just before two gunshots erupted inside Jean's apartment.

He contradicted Guyger's testimony that she asked Jean to show her his hands before she opened fire, saying on the witness stand that he never heard Guyger say that.

Interesting.  

Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ASH said:

i m not into conspiracy theories  except big foot ,  but key witness gets killed after the fact ,  how random would that have to be ?  there are reports there was  people hanging around outside  so he was not only one , and he happens to be the one shot ?  that does not pass the sniff test.  if people really knew all the truths to murders   they would be shocked the whole story is not what is told . and sometimes the killer is not the killer .  gasp!!!!!

as far as someone said few posts up  bout being hard to get ride of body  , thats the easiest part of them all lol .

giphy (1).gif

It's strange, but the problem is even if it WAS a random event, certain parties will never let it go.  God himself could tell them that it was random and they wouldn't believe it.

Read a few Twitter threads on it.

I'm not sure how I would proceed here.  I'd be tempted - just for the sake of transparency - to call in the Texas DPS (Texas Rangers) on this one.  Just to avoid the appearance of bias.  Because even to me - and I am far from an LEO hater - this seems a bit hinkey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1