JROC More Confused Than Catilyn Jenner

Moshe

So, my son comes home from, the best way to describe it, is PT all day until you ring the bell.  He is burned to hell, but the only fair skinned kid in the group that refused to give up on what I would call a hell day.  The rest of the fair skinned kids essentially rang the bell.  Moreover, he had to turn in his Army uniform today.  Apparently, next year, for whatever reason they are going Navy JROTC.  His mother was worried about him as most mother's were, but ended up laughing that there is a lot of me in him.  The refusal to give up. 

So, this year, they had Marine DI's come in and dress them down in formation.  Hell, except for the Air Force, they will have it covered now.  My son, I am certain is going to love the military.  He is tossing the Army and Airforce in the air.  The boy stands at attention waiting for his bus.  When he is bored he practices switching positions for a march.  He lives it, breathes it.  Now, if I could just get him to get his head on a swivel, I would worry less.

• Like 3