Worst Multiple Homocide in County History

Moshe

That is the interesting thing.  These people had a nice spread out near the lake.  These were not poor people, owned horses.  It sounds like a professional hit.  Bodies scattered all over the property, as if they were hunted while fleeing.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1

Deputies and Texas Highway Patrol troopers found all five victims dead from apparent gunshot wounds. Three victims were found outside the home, and two were found inside. Officials said they are not looking for a suspect.

A woman, a mother of one of the victims, was found locked in a back bedroom unharmed. She is the one who alerted someone to call authorities.

Reads like murder-suicide and the survivor IDed the shooter.  Crazy nevertheless. 

Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Like 2

Well, if it is the Delaney I knew, she wouldn't just kill everyone in her family.  She was hardworking, remarried and happy as could be before I retired.  The idea that she could be the shooter is not a good fit.  I can see her afraid as hell, and hiding in that closet, before having the wherewithal after the shock of having everyone she knew and cared about massacred.  That would, in my estimation lead to the 911 call much later, afraid her grape would be popped next.  Not looking for the shooter could mean a lot of things.  They found him, and are trying to keep it under wraps lest someone like me, if it were my family, take that 1k shot and pop his damn grape.  But, like I said, if it was the Delaney I knew, she was happy after an abusive divorce.  So, it could very well be the ex.

Edited by Moshe