Carry.. Awalys Carry. And listen to your dog... I screwed up this morning.

DrB

On 2/12/2019 at 7:57 AM, BMyers said:

A good reminder that the potential for evil exist both in the city and in the rural areas.

Thanks for sharing

Yes to that. City or rural it can happen.  He is known to the sheriff's deputies when they called in.  Mentally unstable, homeless.  Violent they would not say.  Crimes of opportunity they said yes. Translation, that means yes if it an opportunity.  Neighbor down the road said they heard front door shaking early in the night on their front door.

Why he chose to stand and almost freeze to death against a tree when he could have wandered into some barns close by out of the weather I do not know.  

I walk my dog in the dark, do not use a flashlight usually and then only on dim.  I know my land and like walking with the dog under the starlight,under the moon light or just the pure black.  

I was within 30 ft. of this person in the black night.  That distance under the safe zone way too close.  Not going to change my ways but just not just going to shrug things off when she gets her nose up anymore and yes a pistol or revolver in my pocket. I love our walks in the dark under the sky... Never gonna change that..

Dave.