My Perfected Glock

Moshe

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

Where's the Pez Dispenser?

Ha!  

While I don't really like gussied up tacticool Glocks, his is very, very clean and very well executed.  Seems everything done has a purpose and will do it very well.  Kudos.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

Ha!  

While I don't really like gussied up tacticool Glocks, his is very, very clean and very well executed.  Seems everything done has a purpose and will do it very well.  Kudos.

Agreed.  The colors even match.  It is well done.  Not overdone.  No Punisher plate (that I can see). 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:52 AM, minervadoe said:

Agreed.  The colors even match.  It is well done.  Not overdone.  No Punisher plate (that I can see). 

Punisher plates are overdone and cliché.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, windowasher said:

How many rounds per week you put through that bad boy?

Several magazines.  Range visit.  Also, put down two aggressive critters accurately.  I always test things out before I decide to carry, in the event there a potential flaw that will make it not function when required.  It has Suppressor Sights, and RMR, a new coat from Patriot Brown to look closer to the 19X color.   It has a Texas comp, a kkm barrel, that was threaded to accept the comp, and a Johnny Glock competition trigger.  The viridian light laser I found in that color, along with the RMR being the right color.

Edited by Moshe