GSSF Pricing Question.....again. (And GT Dist input)

RealRonSwanson

I know this is a topic that was commonly discussed at GT. But are blue label dealers allowed to be above the Glock price sheet on blue label guns? I recently relocated for a new job, and this is my first time not buying from my old blue label dealer (Walter Craig in Montgomery). I wondered in to the local blue label dealer, and he had blue label Gen 5's for $445 and Gen 4's for $435. All these had the standard plastic sights. I'm not having any heartburn over not buying from this store, as they are a bunch of doomsday type preppers, but it sure would be convenient. 

It really sucks all my LGS are high on prices, I hate not buying in person, but online deals are just so much better (sportsmans outdoor superstore is my weakness). 

Part 2: It looks like I can just order direct from GT Dist with Ameriglo Bold Sights for $476. Anyone have experiences with GT? Positive or negative. Thanks in advance! 

Depends whether the store can buy direct from Glock or through a distributor. My LGS was 'demoted' last year because he did not meet their minimum target in sales and now has to buy from a distributor which means cost to customers is now an added $30.

Depends whether the store can buy direct from Glock or through a distributor. My LGS was 'demoted' last year because he did not meet their minimum target in sales and now has to buy from a distributor which means cost to customers is now an added $30.

Ah, that would make sense. Not too fond of this LGS, so I’ll probably go to the GT route and avoid the state sales tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk