List of Reloading Manuals

crockett

Official Reloading Manuals are the books of law for every reloader, especially for beginners.

This thread will contain both, a current list of printed as well as online Reloading Manuals.

If you have any suggestions or links, please provide them below. I will update the list accordingly.

---

Books

Powder based

Bullet based

"Unofficial" Collections of Load Data

Disclaimer: some of these sources may included errors or load data outside SAAMI / CIP specifications. Please cross-reference with Reloading Manuals. TBS nor it's members are liable for any consequences resulting from the use of this data.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a huge fan of Loadbooks.  You can get them on Amazon, Midway, or right from the source.  They're pretty much bought in a single caliber, and will generally be an accumulation of data from all of the sources you've listed above.  I have them in 9, 40, .45, .357... You're not gonna find helpful tips, suggestions, etc.. in them.  It's data, and data only.

http://www.loadbooks.com/

Edited by IndyGunFreak
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, IndyGunFreak said:

I'm a huge fan of Loadbooks.  You can get them on Amazon, Midway, or right from the source.  They're pretty much bought in a single caliber, and will generally be an accumulation of data from all of the sources you've listed above.  I have them in 9, 40, .45, .357... You're not gonna find helpful tips, suggestions, etc.. in them.  It's data, and data only.

http://www.loadbooks.com/

Originally I planned to stick with "official" sources (well known publications) out of liability reasons for TBS as well as the members. Collections of load data have an increased risk of errors or out of spec loads. I added a new sections as well as your suggestion and will formulate a proper disclaimer later.

Ah I missed that part.  I usually always cross reference them with other published data, but I do that with everything.  Like I said, they aren't just making stuff up.. they just take everything, from every manual (Speer, Lyman, Powder manufacturers, bullet manufacturers, etc..), and put it in one book.  It's not "personal" data... it's just a compilation of published data.  There's just as much the possibility an error in a loadbook as there is in any other manual.

• 4 months later...

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.