Another Governor Shafts Voters

fortyofforty

What a shock.  Another Democrat Governor has granted paroled felons the right to vote.  Andrew Cuomo, elected because his father was the governor of New York, followed fellow Democrat Terry McAuliffe in Virginia, granting thousands of felons the right to vote.  I wonder why.  I just can't figure this out.  It's very confusing.  Criminals.  Democrats.  Criminals.  Democrats.  Hmmmm.

If I was one of those felons, I'd be demanding ALL my rights back.  I would DEMAND the ability to buy guns.  I would sue Cuomo.  Why some rights but not all?  Why the discrimination, Cuomo?  Why not be consistent.  Have they served their time?  Have they paid their penalty?  Then pardon all of them.

Democrats.  Saul Alinsky wrote their bible.  Win at all costs.  Power is the ultimate objective.  Do whatever it takes to get, keep, and grow power.

New York Gov. Cuomo grants 35,000 paroled felons right to vote; GOP sees 'power grab'

Cuomo is pandering to the left, and seeking to gain as many votes as he can, any way he can. Inmates can now get computer tablets, a maximum of 35lbs. of food from their families(the CO's are having a tough time inspecting all of that to make sure there is no contraband, they are pretty much overwhelmed wit everything coming in), he appointed a parole board member who is married to a convicted murderer, and I have been told there is now a push for CO's to refer to inmates as residents, not inmates.

An inmate who fails a drug test now has to fail 3 times before any privileges are taken away. I know a lot of CO's, and the anger and disillusion with their jobs and governor is off the charts.

Every time a Republican executive does something even remotely similar to this, they are immediately hauled into court and tied up for months or years.  I don't understand why Republicans can't immediately file suit after suit, demanding an injunction until the case is heard.  That's what happened to President Trump on the immigration rules, if anyone else remembers that.