I Hate Flies...

deputy tom

I let the dog out earlier today and while the door was open a fly entered the house. For the last few hours I've been chasing that little bastage around the room with a swatter. I just splattered him on the back window and am very happy right now. tom. :cheers:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

I use one of the electric tennis racquet type things. Ā They are awesome.....wasps, flies, , assassin bugs, hummingbirds, it kills them all.

Ā 

Hummingbirds??Ā  That isn't even funny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to get me one of these Bug AsaltsĀ for cooking out on the patio.
https://i.imgur.com/ICLP3gY.png[/img]
manufacturer's YouTube link below

I got a Bug-A-Salt to deal with carpenter bees. Fun. Became tolerably accurate. Knock bee down. It staggers and stumbles, then gets back in the air. They told me those bees were too tough... But it should work fine on flys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The worst is if I'm playing a game and at a really intense part and there's no way I can pause and I'll have a fly constantly trolling me by landing on my face or trying to land in my eyes.Ā  And don't even get me started on moths.Ā  Anytime I get buzzed by a huge moth it always scares me.Ā 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Valmet said:

Nothing worse than that one fly who seems to be everywhere you look and nothing better than when you finally get him...

Bullshit. Open the door around here for a few seconds and 1000 mosquitoes make their way in. Let the dog in, 1000 mosquitoes come out of her fur.

Ā 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Waltļ»æļ»æ Lonļ»ægmļ»æirļ»æeļ»æļ»æ said:

Bull****. Open the door around here for a few seconds and 1000 mosquitoes make their way in. Let the dog in, 1000 mosquitoes come out of her fur.

Ā 

Where is ā€œaround here?ā€

1 hour ago, Waltļ»æļ»æ Lonļ»ægmļ»æirļ»æeļ»æļ»æ said:

Alaska. South Central Alaska. Kenai Peninsula where you can catch a King Salmon as large as your boat.

WL

Please post some pics of them big fish and the pretty sceneryĀ 

We donā€™t have that kind of fish and country down here in Texas

I bought a Bugasalt 2.0 about a month ago GREAT fun!! So much so that today I ordered the BA 3.0 with crossbolt safety, partridge sights and the optional laser. I'm thinking about giving them as Christmas gifts this year.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, astepup said:

I bought a Bugasalt 2.0 about a month ago GREAT fun!! So much so that today I ordered the BA 3.0 with crossbolt safety, partridge sights and the optional laser. I'm thinking about giving them as Christmas gifts this year.

Welcome back, bud. Haven't seen you in awhile.

:mememe: