Gunman On Rampage At Walmart Is Shot And Killed By Two Concealed Carriers

pipedreams

"TUMWATER, WASHINGTON — A man is dead and his victims alive because of the quick-thinking efforts of two concealed carriers who happened to be in the area of his rampage.

Concealed carry is an everyday thing for the serious armed citizen, and it doesn’t matter if you’re going into a bad part of town or not. The bad guys are everywhere, and your day can turn bad in an instant because of their horrible decisions."

http://concealednation.org/2018/06/gunman-on-rampage-at-walmart-is-shot-and-killed-by-two-concealed-carriers/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Historian said:

NoSeriously.  Wal-Mart. I would do wrong there. Everyone is either armed or knows where the sporting goods section is.

Some guy names Ash will.jump on a cart with a 3030 or  12 ga. Boom stick and take care of the situation.

well i try to side blade and ride on back on cart for some cover  with 2 shotties  flex taped together. but yeah  to protect is my civil duty  . 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Historian said:

NoSeriously.  Wal-Mart. I would do wrong there. Everyone is either armed or knows where the sporting goods section is.

Some guy names Ash will.jump on a cart with a 3030 or  12 ga. Boom stick and take care of the situation.

The further you get into liberalistan around here the fewer wally worlds that actually stock firearms.  I think the one in the article does, but I know the one on the other end of town does not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

The further you get into liberalistan around here the fewer wally worlds that actually stock firearms.  I think the one in the article does, but I know the one on the other end of town does not.

All the ones in my area carry something.  A decent number of common firearms.   You can get a decent deal on a 30-30 there.

• Like 1

Perhaps you meant:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/off-duty-lapd-officer-fired-fatal-shot-in-california-costco-shooting

Bullet Points are off duty LAPD was with his 1.5 year old son letting him try the samples.

A huge retarded guy knocks him out, in a sucker hit from behind.

Big retarded guy looming over them when he comes to.

Officer shoots him dead.

Edited by Moshe
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2019 at 2:39 AM, Cougar_ml said:

They are like that in MI as well, in Wayne county (where Detroit is located) none sell guns and the store in Dearborn (Muslim capital of the US) does not sell ammo, guns or knives. The farther you get away from the liberal cities then you see the stores stocked with everything.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mike said:

They are like that in MI as well, in Wayne county (where Detroit is located) none sell guns and the store in Dearborn (Muslim capital of the US) does not sell ammo, guns or knives. The farther you get away from the liberal cities then you see the stores stocked with everything.

That is because the mosques are already stockpiled will full auto AK's.  It is the same way by the Mayo with radical Muslims everywhere.  How do you think incestuous terrorist Ilhan got elected?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...