Illegal Aliens You Do NOT Want To See Here!

Eric

• Administrators

What are some species of illegal (galactic) aliens that you would least like to see immigrate into the USA? The aliens can be from any science-fiction movie or TV series. Why wouldn't you want to see them here?

I am going to go with the Pakled, from the Star Trek TNG universe. They are basically a race of mildly retarded galactic junkmen, who are just mean enough to attempt to take your ****, but not smart enough to be more than a mild annoyance.

So, what sci-fi species would you not want to see sneaking into our country?:crylikeender:

• Like 1

• Administrators

And how about the Prawns, from the movie District 9? They are basically a race of intergalactic trailer trash. They show up here, set up tent cities, start associating with known Human gangs, steal all of our damned cat food and start working on building weapons of mass destruction. They urinate wherever they like, they are rude, belligerent and violent to us and the are a blight on whatever neighborhood they find themselves in. Its like the damned Irish, all over again!:crylikeender:

May be some language. I don't remember. Let's call it NSFW, just in case.

• Like 4

• Administrators

Then you have those damned Wookies. Who wants a family full of those hairy freaks moving in next door? It would be almost as bad as a house full of hippies, except for the smell.

Those Wookies refuse to wear clothes and the only one we have ever learned much about was a smuggler. How would they get a regular job looking like that? Would you want to go to McDonalds and buy a cheeseburger from one of those hairballs? Good luck getting them to wear hair nets. And I've never seen or heard of one using an indoor restroom. I bet they just go wherever the urge strikes them. What are YOU going to do if you go outside and see one of those things taking a **** on your front lawn?

Who would want to work or shop with one anyway? Just imagine them after a rain storm. The whole damned down would smell like wet dog and just imagine the flea problem we would have. And who is going to pay for all those extra police calls to deal with the Big Foot sightings? You just know that there will be a huge increase in Big Foot sightings that would no doubt occur.  Who needs it? And what happens when your daughter drags one of those things home to dinner? How are you going to handle THAT conversation? If it was your son bringing home one of their bitches, you could at least tell yourself that there was a small chance that it was an Italian girl. What a mess.

Yeah, I think we need to add some stipulations to our immigration policies to  handle things like shedding problems and a potential immigrant's urges to lick his junk in public.  If you can't hide your hair with a hat and a leisure suit, we don't want you! Get a haircut, you filthy animals.

a96cce69d2bde9865e24029d210f8d2d--yoda-funny-chewbacca.jpg.bef133ac8dbc0279510e0082eda61a9e.jpg

Don't ask don't tell, right? You hairy fairy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

avatar-zoe-saldana-1.jpg From Avatar

isabel lucas aliceFrom Transformers

battlestar-galactica-tricia-helfer-as-cyBattlestar Galactica 

Jeri-Ryan-Seven-of-Nine-Star-Trek-CosplaStar Trek Voyager

Milla-Jovocich-Leeloo-5th-Element-2.jpgThe Fifth Element

Natasha-Henstridge-Species-2.jpgSpecies

lexx-zev-bellringer_528_posterLexx. A favorite of mine.

Related image "John Carter."..... The Princess of Mars

I seem to have a narrow perspective on aliens and their attributes.

I must apologize for my failing to stick to the Thread Topic.  Too often I am fiddling around in my own little world, wishing it contained those pictured above and trying to keep them out of your little world, so they will be all mine.

Edited by janice6
Dreaming of what if.............
  • Like 1

• Administrators

We think we have it now with Fire Ants and Killer Bees. Imagine if we had a sudden infestation from the various species of bugs from the movie Starship Troopers. Even in small numbers, we would have a hell of a time beating them back. We might fare better here in the US than in most nations, but even here, there are only so many guns to go around. Of course, if you throw a nuke down a bug hole, you've got a lot of dead bugs, but our nuke supplies are limited as well. Personally, I find the idea of a bug that thinks offensive, but I suspect that our only choice would be to get damned good at finding and dealing with those giant brain bugs. I imagine we would probably come to be pretty good at it, actually. Maybe it would even be a rodeo event, one day. Yeah, we could take them, if we all banded together into infantry units that could maneuver well. You know, Mobile Infantry. What's the matter, do you bastards want to live forever?

Starship_Troopers_miniature.thumb.JPG.def23caa257649437f07d1c1c7a640fc.JPG

tankerbuggos.thumb.jpg.b2c9765fa6f32fbfef5e3785feae3c1f.jpg

Troopers1_0005.thumb.jpg.a5045bd3d14920eeb223c397ff5313f3.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Joe! said:

Xenos 

latest?cb=20141005001209

Game over, man. 

That was my choice. 

An unstoppable killing machine that is smart, clever and will kill everything on the planet. 

Of course, we could pick all the extraterrestrial species with advanced technology....but how about this one. 

Shai Hulud

0ba5878a79912d0e42d715daffa319bf.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Rabbi said:

That was my choice. 

An unstoppable killing machine that is smart, clever and will kill everything on the planet. 

Of course, we could pick all the extraterrestrial species with advanced technology....but how about this one. 

Shai Hulud

0ba5878a79912d0e42d715daffa319bf.jpg

Pffffttt. A few Graboids and Ass Blasters from the Tremors series would beat those tubular bitches like they stole something. I'll walk with all the rhythm I care to, thank you very much. For the record, the only spices worth fighting for are some Chipotle spice and maybe some nice Ancho chile spice.