Well I'm hooked. Ordered a Colt Night Cobra

DrB

Bought a new Colt Cobra earlier..  Love the trigger.  Have a Detective Special bought in the 70's.  Ordered the new Night Cobra just now.  I admit I am a Colt fan boy. Guilty.......  Always have carried Colt's throughout my life.  I wish Colt would make the Mustang sized in a 9mm.

I got to stop visiting gun forums........

Dave..

• Like 5

Just picked up the night cobra after work. My FFL is $25.00b for the transfer fee and takes my CHL for the NICS check.

I bought another stainless cobra a few weeks earlier. He ask me why I got another.  Gotta dress for the occasion. One for the day  clothes and the Night Cobra for the evenings out in the night.  He laughed. 

Dave..

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, DrB said:

Bought a new Colt Cobra earlier..  Love the trigger.  Have a Detective Special bought in the 70's.  Ordered the new Night Cobra just now.  I admit I am a Colt fan boy. Guilty.......  Always have carried Colt's throughout my life.  I wish Colt would make the Mustang sized in a 9mm.

Dave..

I am glad you found something you enjoy and feel confident with.  I got hooked on the Smith and Wesson 686 .357's with pre-locks.  I have two in four inch and two in 6 inch.  I would like to eventually get an elusive two inch some day.  The only other revolver I own is a stainless old school four inch Ruger in .22LR.  I wanted to have the children distinguish between revolver and pistol holds, and not waste expensive .38's and .357's, until the two holds are drilled into their heads.

3 hours ago, Moshe said:

I am glad you found something you enjoy and feel confident with.  I got hooked on the Smith and Wesson 686 .357's with pre-locks.  I have two in four inch and two in 6 inch.  I would like to eventually get an elusive two inch some day.  The only other revolver I own is a stainless old school four inch Ruger in .22LR.  I wanted to have the children distinguish between revolver and pistol holds, and not waste expensive .38's and .357's, until the two holds are drilled into their heads.

Yes, I do like the triggers.  Colt got that right and they both lock up tight also.  For me they both point naturally when I pick them up or draw same as my Detective Special so is a platform I am used to and they fit.  Not used to the Tritium front sight on the Night Cobra in the dark yet.  I am Left hand, Right eye dominate so that will take me a little time to adjust. 

Expensive revolvers but I'm happy and that's all that matters.  Dave..

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2019 at 6:19 PM, Moshe said:

Holsters and such are always a pain to get her set up for

Tell me about it.  Left handed holsters to get something good sometimes is not fun. 

Dave..

On 3/10/2019 at 12:20 PM, DrB said:

Dave..

Kind of like eating peanuts …………………………….. can't eat just one. ?

• Thanks 1