Can Your Governor Do This?

JJHNSN

Yes, he has put St. Louis on notice that if there is any civil unrest like we had with Ferguson when the latest police shooting verdict is announced he WILL call in the National Guard and I highly doubt he will simply have them stand around with thumbs up their behinds like our last governor did. I spoke to Guard guys and they were ready, willing and able to clear the streets of the animals, had weapons locked and loaded and ready to go and were told to stand down and just let the thugs do their thing and destroy property and threaten lives.

• Like 1

Mine is a liberal state and seem to be able to only pick inept and ineffectual fools that can barely chew gum and walk at the same time (look at Dayton), they believe the DFL is more important than sanity.  They seem to always be the ones that love to give other people's money away and pander to the lawless.

Edited by janice6

16 hours ago, JJHNSN said:

Yes, he has put St. Louis on notice that if there is any civil unrest like we had with Ferguson when the latest police shooting verdict is announced he WILL call in the National Guard and I highly doubt he will simply have them stand around with thumbs up their behinds like our last governor did. I spoke to Guard guys and they were ready, willing and able to clear the streets of the animals, had weapons locked and loaded and ready to go and were told to stand down and just let the thugs do their thing and destroy property and threaten lives.

I have a bone to pick with you--why must you continue to insult animals, and sometimes even specifically dogs?  B|  These thugs, who have intelligence (okay, maybe that's a stretch) and can make choices in their lives, shouldn't be compared with animals!  

Good post!