Looters are Animals Who Deserve to be Shot

JJHNSN

Already...looters in Ft. Lauderdale...I say, shoot them down like the wild animals that they are. Fortunately, 9 of these dogs were caught and will do time.

"Going to prison over a pair of sneakers is a fairly bad life choice. Stay home and look after your loved ones and be thankful they are all safe," Fort Lauderdale police chief Rick Maglione wrote on Twitter.

4 hours ago, JJHNSN said:

Already...looters in Ft. Lauderdale...I say, shoot them down like the wild animals that they are. Fortunately, 9 of these dogs were caught and will do time.

"Going to prison over a pair of sneakers is a fairly bad life choice. Stay home and look after your loved ones and be thankful they are all safe," Fort Lauderdale police chief Rick Maglione wrote on Twitter.

Main they just be making a living.

On 9/10/2017 at 6:15 PM, JJHNSN said:

So do you want them arrested, or gunned down in the street?

6 minutes ago, Wishoot said:

No question they're low-life scumbags.  Death for looting is a bit harsh IMO.

Murderers, rapists and child molesters on the other hand?  They should be 6 feet under.  

I don't understand??? Is there a shortage on cemetery plots. :78:

Seriously though, it would in fact be a little harsh, but on the other side was this an isolated incident or was this crime 47 on a life time of crime than will span into the hundreds or thousands of crimes (What is the average criminals actual cost to society and tax payers)? I'm not a huge fan of Joe Arpioa because he was a media whore, but I liked his recidivism rate results. Jails and prisons need to be a lot more draconian and only two things should happen during their waking hours, education or work to support the prison cost. Ol. Joe and also the Louisiana prison system seem to have figured this out and they both managed to have much lower recidivism rates than the rest of the country.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wishoot said:

No question they're low-life scumbags.  Death for looting is a bit harsh IMO.

Murderers, rapists and child molesters on the other hand?  They should be 6 feet under.  

So, at that they caught you catching the looters. You think the looters would just turn and calmly walk away?  Nope.  They'd swarm you and soon you'd at least be a battered victim and may end up dead.  I don't think should be an automatic death sentence, but if one wants to get froggy and violent while looting, that's another story.