What Gives You a Headache?

OldSchool64

When I was getting Migraines I found (of those popular brands I tried) that Budweiser Beer didn't trigger my Migraines.  I also found the Ancient Age Bourbon didn't either.  Good enough to get drunk, not bad enough to cause me untold misery.

I didn't drink the best, but I didn't experiment too much with the chance of Migraines.  2/3rds of my life were spent experiencing these about every 3 or 4 days.  I still don't know why my company kept me employed.  Just glad they did.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2017 at 4:29 AM, KBKEITH said:

When I was younger I would get hangovers pretty easily. Granted, I probably drank more back then than I do now. Now that I'm almost 50 I find I don't get hangovers. Even if I put back a few more than I should. 

I'm 26, and only once had way too much( I had just turned 21 and miscalculated how much I was drinking, most of it hit me like a ton of bricks. I will never do that again) I have never had a hangover(not that I am wishing for one). I have at most 3-4 normal drinks(not that watered down crap you sometimes get at open bars), and usually it's 2. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm a beer drinker only.  I'm good as long as I don't  mix different beer styles. I can drink my go to beer (Yuengling lager) all day long with  no problems as long as i drink some water. If I mix in some ipa's, or saisons, etc. I get a hangover if I'm not careful 

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.