Damn. Just damn.

gwalchmai

32 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

See, that's the kind of thing that ruins forums.  Why would you try and attack someone like that?  Did you just make the discussion more pleasant, civilized, and intelligent, or did you take the opportunity to act like a child and make things worse?

And you too can just let it go. Because you can. :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, willie-pete said:

I bet Eric is re-thinking his decision to start a new forum.

i dont think so,  this site is a good site , all sites after being around awhile are bound to have some roaches crawl in   . 

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BigGiantShaft said:

Here I sit, broken hearted

Tried to flounce, but only varted. 

Guys, anyone who wants to continue participating here is going to knock this childish crap off. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

Guys, anyone who wants to continue participating here is going to knock this childish crap off. 

Sorry big boy, I thought it was funny. 

We’ll stick to reading TBO’s daily anti-weed posts, which have totally not gotten old after all these years. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MDLOTT said:

This **** feels like a family reunion. ?‍?‍?‍?

The kind where your racist old drunk uncle shouts random things at the TV and grabs your ass when you try to sidle by to get another helping of mashed potatoes in the kitchen where the women are all discussing their husbands in bitter disappointed whispers?

YEAH

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Foxterriermom said:

I try to conduct my interactions on the internet the same way I do in real life - treat others the same way I would want to be treated. 

And also have a plan B involving urinating on their grave while smirking.  :)    

1 hour ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

The kind where your racist old drunk uncle shouts random things at the TV and grabs your ass when you try to sidle by to get another helping of mashed potatoes in the kitchen where the women are all discussing their husbands in bitter disappointed whispers?

YEAH

Family. It's the other F word.

• Thanks 1

YEAH

You've always had quite the way with words Kat.   

YEAH

Yikes. 

You should have chosen to be born into a better family. 

• Administrators

Folks, I have posted the last warning about this I intend to and I am not going to remove any more offending posts concerning this mess without removing the poster as well. It is discouraging as hell to sink as much time and money into this place as I do, only to have to deal with the kind of immature, self-indulgent bullshit that has occurred over the last three days.  

This is a fair warning to everyone: Keep a civil tongue here or I will ban you. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Eric locked this topic