Project Blue Book

KWalrad

I remember watching Project Blue Book as a wee lad and pestering the folks with endless questions regarding UFOs.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that The History Channel was remaking it... Until I watched it. Such a disappointment in my book. They could have made this into an epic show, instead it's a laughable soap opera with crazy plot lines loosely (very loosely) based on history.

Anyone else here given this show a chance?

14 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

Sadly, I think that ship has sailed. I think they're trying to market this show to eight year olds. I'm eight years old mentally, but it just isn't working.

The sold to the discovery channel and they cross pollinated with ice road truckers and other shows that had nothing to do with history.

I love a good UFO show. It's just odd history. 

9 hours ago, KWalrad said:

I remember watching Project Blue Book as a wee lad and pestering the folks with endless questions regarding UFOs.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that The History Channel was remaking it... Until I watched it. Such a disappointment in my book. They could have made this into an epic show, instead it's a laughable soap opera with crazy plot lines loosely (very loosely) based on history.

What, wait - you're disappointed by something you saw on the History Channel? Have you not watched them in the last 20 years