Father of the year candidate

TBO

Zero.

Zero degrees.

Zero degrees as the forecasted HIGH temperature on Wednesday. Minus fourteen for the low.

Maybe it's the cold that causes some people to do stupid ****. Well... That and the fact that they're selfish, inbred, sons-of-bitches.

I am NOT looking forward to working outside up there next week. Did I mention that the high is supposed to be zero? ZERO! WTF?!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

So combine the two posts so far, and it sounds like some idiot in Minnesota needs to be accidentally left in the back seat of a patrol car overnight with the windows rolled down a little, you know, so he can get some fresh air.

Or he could be invited out onto the ice for a drunken night of ice fishing only to find out that he is to be used as the bait.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In addition, Carlson is charged with two counts of indecent exposure in the presence of minors under the age of 16; two counts of child neglect or endangerment; and two counts of child endangerment for allowing a child to be present during the sale or possession of a controlled substance.

First comes drug use.  Then comes indecent exposure to minors.  Last comes the slippery slope slide into full sexual abuse of children.

Go drug use!      

Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, PATCHMAN said:

In addition, Carlson is charged with two counts of indecent exposure in the presence of minors under the age of 16; two counts of child neglect or endangerment; and two counts of child endangerment for allowing a child to be present during the sale or possession of a controlled substance.

First comes drug use.  Then comes indecent exposure to minors.  Last comes the slippery slope slide into full sexual abuse of children.

Go drug use!      

I revise my opinion on how to handle this.

Self feeding tree chipper set on "extra slow" while being fed in feet first seems more appropriate now.  Freezing is too painless.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

How is that even a news item?  It ain't all that newsworthy.  We have it all the time.  Usually it is newborns though. 
I agree, with the exception this one actually got in a newspaper (small/local, but still a paper).

This stuff usually doesn't appear anywhere.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KWalrad said:

Zero.

Zero degrees.

Zero degrees as the forecasted HIGH temperature on Wednesday. Minus fourteen for the low.

Maybe it's the cold that causes some people to do stupid ****. Well... That and the fact that they're selfish, inbred, sons-of-bitches.

I am NOT looking forward to working outside up there next week. Did I mention that the high is supposed to be zero? ZERO! WTF?!

As far as the weather...Wednesday in Saint Paul Minnesota according to the Weather Channel...High of -11 F...Low of -23. I'm glad I bought that new car battery.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KWalrad said:

Stupid is stupid.  It needs no excuse to do stupid things.  At least zero will warm up.  Stupid is forever.  

Hawk 

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 10:47 PM, Duluth said:

As far as the weather...Wednesday in Saint Paul Minnesota according to the Weather Channel...High of -11 F...Low of -23. I'm glad I bought that new car battery.

Yeah. I saw that this morning. San Diego to St Paul in January.

Somebody hates me.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:47 AM, Duluth said:

Another one of my preventative measures was to change the oil so I had clean fresh oil on the coldest nights.  It really made a difference.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Another one of my preventative measures was to change the oil so I had clean fresh oil on the coldest nights.  It really made a difference.

Good advice. I'm good about keeping the oil clean. I run 0w-20 full synthetic. I should be okay.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Duluth said:

Good advice. I'm good about keeping the oil clean. I run 0w-20 full synthetic. I should be okay.

I took a lot of crap about running 0w-20 in my truck.  I ran it Summer and Winter.  I had a long commute and went through two large metropolitan rush hours.  My oil consumption was no different than with a heavier weight, but everyone who considered themselves an expert would proclaim that it would go through the engine like water, on a hot day.  I didn't.  They wouldn't listen to experience versus their guesses.  (318 engine)

I used to try to check by sound, the length of time that it would take the lifters to pump up in cold mornings.  I couldn't hear any clicking with the 0w-20 so I figured that since the greatest wear on an engine was during startup, it was performing well for me.  I put 220,000 miles on that engine and it didn't use oil.  I was very pleased with it.

• Like 3