I'm sorry.

Hannie Caulder

2 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

And it could be either one honestly.

GamerGirl was the same way.  IIRC she never posted a picture of herself, yet nobody questioned her AFAIK.

Given the number of people who had met either or both of them, it seems highly unlikely.

• Thanks 1

GG is a woman, or at least has a female name on her address. I mailed her a check made out to a female a few years ago. I'm sure she is a real deal. Hannie probably is too but I'm not here to judge anyone's claims. There is one guy here and several on that other site that I know personally and no surprises on their genders. They know who I am. YMMV. tom. :cowboy2:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, AK_Stick said:

Given the number of people who had met either or both of them, it seems highly unlikely.

I would assume it too, without knowing that.  Simplest theory.

My point is none of us really 'know' anyone here unless we met or know them outside of here.  

• Like 1

Just now, SC Tiger said:

I would assume it too, without knowing that.  Simplest theory.

My point is none of us really 'know' anyone here unless we met or know them outside of here.  

Any mine was that lots of people have met, or talked with both of them outside of here.

1 hour ago, SC Tiger said:

Seemed like more than a few.  And truthfully we knew no more about her than we do about Hannie.  

We really don't know **** about each other.  We could all be a group of transexual democrats for all we know.

Not really accurate.  

Shes on my Facebook and a group text with a lot of members.  She’s definitely a real person.  

Guys were unfairly harsh to her.  She has a feminist slant sometimes but I assure you she’s no man hater.  

31 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

And it could be either one honestly.

GamerGirl was the same way.  IIRC she never posted a picture of herself, yet nobody questioned her AFAIK.

At least two of her avatars were pictures of her.

She also didn’t make ridiculous claims like “I cannot no matter WHAT figure out how to post a picture to this gosh durn message board.”

Edited by fiveoboy01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

Eric was discussing how to manage his site and said that even though Hannie annoyed the **** out of him, he hasn't banned her.

I think that really got to her...

G&KL used to live in my area and we've had lunch.  Then she moved to the East Coast and went full Libtard/Manhater.

What I said was, "I'm not a fan of Hannie's incessant attention-seeking posts, but I don't ban people because they annoy me." There are plenty of people who annoy me, but I don't ban people for being annoying. The fact is that she has been posting these 'Look at Me' threads since she first found GT and they irritate me. Every such thread turns into a circus. It irritates me to deal with all the trouble those threads have caused, but I didn't ban her for that either.

Perhaps I should have held my tongue yesterday, but I've been sweeping up after such threads for years and it gets tiring.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fiveoboy01 said:

At least two of her avatars were pictures of her.

She also didn’t make ridiculous claims like “I cannot no matter WHAT figure out how to post a picture to this gosh durn message board.”

Speaking of avatars - what in the hell is yours?????

And that's from a guy with a Big Mac box as an avatar.

38 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

G&KL used to live in my area and we've had lunch.  Then she moved to the East Coast and went full Libtard/Manhater.

I’d call you out for personally attacking her, but then remembered I’m on your ignore list because you just can’t handle TEH PERSONAL ATTACKS yourself.

Funny how that works. ?

• Like 1

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Be honest - if you did - would any of us actually still be here? :anim_lol:

I would have to ban myself, most days. I am turning into a surly old bastard. I'm not going to be able to be in the same room with me, in another ten years.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Seemed like more than a few.  And truthfully we knew no more about her than we do about Hannie.  

We really don't know **** about each other.  We could all be a group of transexual democrats for all we know.

Just to be clear, I am not a democrat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PNWguy said:

Eric was discussing how to manage his site and said that even though Hannie annoyed the **** out of him, he hasn't banned her.

I think that really got to her...

Mr. Flouncer have to stick up for GKL we used to message about my health and her’s.... she keept my confidence. She never was a man hater or a libtard. Aren’t you breaking one of the 10 commandments about false witness? You know that some of us that don’t trust Trump (me et al) get called a lot of names, just because we point out the truth?

congratulations you guys finally got rid of hannie. you all happy now? i never understood what that girl did too make so many people hate her. she was and is one of the nicest posters on this site or gt. i never seen one post where she tried to lead men on. yeah some her posts where different but who in the hell doesnt post off beat posts. who really gives a damn what she looked like i think most are just pissed cause she wouldnt post a bikini pic so you could all get worked up. imagine the **** eric would go through if she did post half naked photos. christ if you want to see a girl in a bikini so bad google it. and yeah thats me in my avatar got a nice ass dont i. 

• Like 8

• Eric locked this topic