New Dillon presses

crockett

2 hours ago, AK_Stick said:

Or perhaps its just because there's next to no information on the RL1100 ? I don't know the reaction you're expecting to get before we know much about it??

Every working gun forum speculates over new guns even with zero information available.

Do you even reload? Let me guess..........

Edited by crockett

Is there a whole lot to speculate over the replacement for the 1050? I mean we know what the 1050 does, aside from the spring loaded primer retainer

I only reload for a handful or so calibers anymore. Mostly my odd ball calibers that aren't commercially loaded. 

6 hours ago, AK_Stick said:

Is there a whole lot to speculate over the replacement for the 1050? I mean we know what the 1050 does, aside from the spring loaded primer retainer

I only reload for a handful or so calibers anymore. Mostly my odd ball calibers that aren't commercially loaded. 

That wasn't the point. Nobody knew or expected 2 new presses. Either way, relaoders are talking about this now... but not here... because many left the sinking ship because TBS is full with political issues and trolls, and not gun related content creators.

Just one example: https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/270817-cp2000-and-rl1100/

@Jammer: I deleted your BS post. If you keep pushing your trolling crap even into the reloader club, I'll kick you out. End of story.

Edited by crockett

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, crockett said:

Dillon comes out with a new press maybe once in 10 years and there is zero reaction to it? This forum is toast. Sad to see.

Crockett this is the first I have heard of new Dillons.  Don't remember seeing any conversation on "the other forum" about them.

Is the 1050 to be eliminated?  Man I have always lusted after that one.  I load on a 550 with case feeder.  If I was a competition shooter, or loaded for family members and myself on one cartridge, I would jump on a 1050 and just keep it set up for that round only. 

It appears one of the new models is a case prep only.  Bottle neck cartridges for sure. 

Another press I have been curious about is the Big 50 re loader.  Have never found a video on anyone running one of those.  Don't load or own a .50, not likely to get one.  Still like its features. 

Edited by norton

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.