This is how my Small East Texas Town Rag Views Jewish People

Moshe

1st Amendment... Except when pertaining to the Jewish State

Freeman King 
Paul Tuttle: meds? That's your answer? Pharmacia is sorcery mister.. Wow! ..The overwhelming power you must feel when dictating commands such as this onto [inferiors].. Bless You Sir.. but no thanks.. Respectfully of course, I'm actually independent, John 8:44 King James Version

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan ... I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet …

The bill, authored by Representative Phil King, prohibits the state of Texas from conducting business with companies involved in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel. After the bill becomes law, it ensures that certain public funds are not invested in any entities participating in this movement. Additionally, state contracts will only be given to verified businesses to guarantee that Texas maintains a strong and supportive relationship with Israel.  It's a slippery slope Willie... This is BIG 1st Amendment infringement... Thought you would appreciate it.. 
Respectfully..... Freeman
p.s.  Efficient Skillet is amazing!! Wife & I love it… next to Cowboy Kent Rollins.
----------------------------------------------
Paul Tuttle
Freeman King, please show us where in the bible God calls Isreal and the Jewish people satan's deciples.
Otherwise get back on your meds.
-----------------------------------------------
Freeman King
How does Polk County feel about criminal legislation out of Austin restricting freedom of speech pertaining to disagreeing with the state of Israel? Criminal penalties including prison and multi-thousand dollar fines for simply having an opinion concerning your belief that may contradict AIPAC, ADL, ACLU, SPLC, JDL, et al....    This is of course, the Synagogue of Satan.

I don't have clue what you're talking about. - Editor

• 2 weeks later...

Individual companies have bought into all the anti Israeli rhetoric from the main stream media and are participating in a boycott against Israel.  The state of Texas recognizes this movement as the sham that it is and has righteously enacted legislation to prevent Texas from doing business with any companies involved in the boycott against Israel.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/anti-israel-policies-are-anti-texas-policies

Governor Greg Abbott today signed into law House Bill 89 (HB 89), known as the Anti-BDS (Boycott, Divestments, and Sanctions) bill, which prohibits all state agencies from contracting with, and certain public funds from investing in, companies that boycott Israel. The Governor hosted the bill signing at the Jewish Community Center in Austin.

As Israel's number one trading partner in the United States, Texas is proud to reaffirm its support for the people of Israel and we will continue to build on our historic partnership. Anti-Israel policies are anti-Texas policies, and we will not tolerate such actions against an important ally.

The bill, authored by Representative Phil King, prohibits the state of Texas from conducting business with companies involved in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel. After the bill becomes law, it ensures that certain public funds are not invested in any entities participating in this movement. Additionally, state contracts will only be given to verified businesses to guarantee that Texas maintains a strong and supportive relationship with Israel.

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, minervadoe said:

Individual companies have bought into all the anti Israeli rhetoric from the main stream media and are participating in a boycott against Israel.  The state of Texas recognizes this movement as the sham that it is and has righteously enacted legislation to prevent Texas from doing business with any companies involved in the boycott against Israel.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/anti-israel-policies-are-anti-texas-policies

And we have a winner.  Texas decided that companies cannot support Hezbolah and boycott Israel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2019 at 9:32 AM, Moshe said:

And we have a winner.  Texas decided that companies cannot support Hezbolah and boycott Israel.

To be clear, only Texas state companies/agencies are prohibited yes?

If Billy Bob's House of Hate wants to boycott Israel, that is okay, yes?

And as a Libertarian, and a Jew, I feel Billy Bob's House of Hate should be able to boycott Israel if they choose. They shouldn't want to, but should be able to.

Now I'm off to the kosher deli. ?

deli - sandwich.jpg

deli - knish.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

The whole outrage in this thread is off a 2 year old article. Three, now.

You can't fly off the handle the instant you get upset.  You have to let it settle and fester for some time before the outrage roars to the surface.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, eruby said:

To be clear, only Texas state companies/agencies are prohibited yes?

If Billy Bob's House of Hate wants to boycott Israel, that is okay, yes?

And as a Libertarian, and a Jew, I feel Billy Bob's House of Hate should be able to boycott Israel if they choose. They shouldn't want to, but should be able to.

Now I'm off to the kosher deli. ?

deli - sandwich.jpg

deli - knish.jpg

You're killing me, smalls.  I cannot get a good slice of brisket anywhere around here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...