For those who work, what time you get up in the morning?

DrB

Anywhere from 5a-8:30a depending on the day of the week, the week of the month, and whether yesterday ended at 5p or 9p+.

Most days are flexible and I can set my own appointments and schedule, with some fixed meetings and events.  Barring the many variables, I'll default to a 9-5 schedule because it meshes well with most people I interact with.

Alarm clock is set for 0400 weekdays.  
Have to be at work by 0600.

I'm usually awake and showered by 0315, M-F, due to back pain.
Weekends, I'll get up and take the dog out, then come back inside and enjoy coffee by 0400.

Looking forward to retirement soon, so that I can get up and sit on the front porch, drinking coffee, and giving the one-finger salute to all of the neighbors, as they go off to work.

Forty-five years at the same job.......... time to give it up, I think.

No wonder most of you don't post late on TBS. I used to get up in the early hours when I was logging. Out the door 5 minutes later. Drive crummy for 2 hours up into the mountains. Big adjustment for me when I started doing oilfield work and didn't have to jump out of the sack quite so early. Now days it's 6:15 am most of the time. Only cause the GF gets up then. Well in summer I might be getting up then, or even earlier, to fire the KW up and move the earth.