I watched Jason Bourne movie last night

ARP

The first time I watched it a number of years ago, I watched it more engrossed in the action scenes and the fast flow of the movie. Last night I noticed a sub plot that meant nothing to me when I first watched the movie years ago. That subplot seemed to mainly be about privacy of using the social media platform and the guy that was the creator of the social media platform was bank rolled the startup money by the CIA and they wanted a secret back door into the platform so they could spy on everyone that joined the platform. The creator of the platform became a target of CIA assassin and he was beginning to spill the beans to a captive audience when he was wounded. Kinda spooky concerning the way things are today. Only today the Google guy and Suckerberg are more than willing to sell out your privacy to advance their agendas. 

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

• Like 3

I find the easiest way to deal with those info whore is lie your ass off.  I am a 37 YO woman from RI on one site then a 48YO black man from texas etc.  Screw them. 

Insurance companies scare me, they have ALL your info and they will probably whore it out if they can as well.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

Pay no attention to those black helicopters on the horizon. They're a fiment of your imagination.

or are they.....

That's what the voices in my head keep telling me they are, but only if they're on speaking terms with me.

• Haha 1