I finally found a reasonably comfortable CC for my G29

davethehiker

I have a G29 that is box stock with a side clip on it.  If that is your G29 pixed above it looks like a Chinese Fire drill.  Hope that holster works for you as it looks nice.  I never wear a belt so it would be of no use to me.   I have side clips on all my handguns.  Haven't bought a holster in over 10 years.  I carry every day get up to go to bed.  Never any problem, so far.   Enjoy that new holster and I DO like the smell of leather.....!

On that snow,,,  I'm ready to head to Mexico,,,  especially if the Poles flip this summer.... Also hear there are some nice farms and such for sale cheap in Guatamala and Venezuela,,,, maybe Brazil????

Edited by Fogey

6 hours ago, Valmet said:

Whatever works for you. If you don’t already you’ll likely end up with a bunch of various holsters for your gun...

I was told the same thing, but I guess I chose well because I have only 2 holsters for CC. One for my 19 and  one for my 20.

7 hours ago, davethehiker said:

I finally found a reasonably comfortable CC for my G29. I had a custom holster made. I can securely carry 16 rounds. I can cover it with my shirt tails or my jacket. I never found an inside the waist band holster that was both secure and comfortable.   

holster.jpg

That looks really good!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I was told the same thing, but I guess I chose well because I have only 2 holsters for CC. One for my 19 and  one for my 20.

Luck or thoughtful? My problem was that I only considered in-side-the-waistband for a long time, because I wanted it to be concealed. After talking to some people who carry a weapon for a living (Cops and bodyguards), I decided to try an outside the waist band that can also serve for concealed carry. 

It's a new holster that just arrived yesterday. So far I like it a lot because it's comfortable and holds the weapon securely and concealed. I need to wear it a lot more before I'm ready to recommend it.  

Edited by davethehiker

18 hours ago, davethehiker said:

I already have many holsters. This is my first outside the waist band holster.

And another thing, government shut down my tail feathers! I have had enough of this snow. I don't care what the TSA says; I'm heading South even if I have to walk.

cardnalwalk.jpg

Good news is with the shutdown, you can probably carry the G29 on the flight and TSA won't notice..

• Haha 1

I finally found a reasonably comfortable CC for my G29. I had a custom holster made. I can securely carry 16 rounds. I can cover it with my shirt tails or my jacket. I never found an inside the waist band holster that was both secure and comfortable.   

holster.thumb.jpg.b031cace25ba9cb83d14833169efe969.jpg
G29,
Comfortable and snugs close. I am not an IWB person.
Tried kydex and others, this works great for me. 574a975391fd7601d5fa1699df309278.jpg79a403a742c1a1e9f5b67450e4e62c43.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk