Assassination Attempt???

steve4102

Supposition.  There have been previous attempts.  However, Trump is used to an entourage of private security to give a firm beating to those that annoy him.  Now, he has the Secret Service, being a billionaire he is keen to these problems.  I suspect it isn't going to happen.  I am dubious of Antifas that that knowledge, skill, and ability to defeat anti-snipers, find a good sniper nest, let alone be accurate.  I was conscripted by the Secret Service as extra security when Kerry was running for office.  I have a fair idea the security involved.  It isn't going to happen.  I also have a fair idea of the crazy liberals that were either  turned  around and or arrested for attempting to bring either a controlled substance (in one case crack), to the rally.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

Did you read Donna Brazile's tweet?

Donna is like all the washed up Hollywood actresses and actors.  Fearing not being in the public eye, she’ll say and do anything to pander to put herself in the public eye so that she will be “relevant” again.  Three year olds have more intelligen temper tantrums.  

And she wasn’t really relevant even when the media was fawning all over her.  

Hawk 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bish1309 said:

Don't even know who that is.

Donna Brazile was the Chairman of the DNC and is the one that gave Hillary the debate questions before the Debate with Donald Trump.

She is also the one that got all pissed off at the DNC (her organization) and Hillary for rigging the Democrat Primary and for funneling all DNC financial contribution into and under the control the the Clinton Campaign. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, steve4102 said:

Donna Brazile was the Chairman of the DNC and is the one that gave Hillary the debate questions before the Debate with Donald Trump.

She is also the one that got all pissed off at the DNC (her organization) and Hillary for rigging the Democrat Primary and for funneling all DNC financial contribution into and under the control the the Clinton Campaign. 

I knew the name rang familiar but with so many corrupt players, I've lost count.

• Thanks 1

It maybe Senator Pelosi or Senator Schumer that are the targets. These are Senators who are at the center of many "hot button:, issues as well. JFK  a Democrat ignored the Danger of being assassinated going to Dallas.  His nemesis was Richard Nixon whom many thought was a target. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Dog Soldier said:

Many thought "Nixon would be the target of the assassins". They "expected Nixon to be murdered not JFK."  I never posted that Nixon was the assassin. 

Oh, I know.

it just got the thinking started.

I bet I could pound out a thousand pages of horse crap and blame Nixon with the old “inside sources” and “of course” and a few “obvious to anyone who has studied the inner working of xxxx”

I could be on Coast to Coast AM by Monday...hawking books and talking trash about all those who “don’t know”

Maybe work in some alien angle

• Haha 1