And this is why you don't buy cheap tools made in China

crockett

7 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

What they want is a reaction, so don’t give them one. Say your piece then ignore. People hate being ignored.

I know. As I wrote earlier, I'm making an example in my thread, also showcasing that this issue wasn't fixed with moving politics out of The Bore Room. The trools just move into other threads as to be seen here.

It may be a reminder for Eric further down the road, when he wonders why actual content creators left, or had been discouraged to start, and why his new forum isn't taking off. As also stated a couple days, I'm long gone.

Now, watch them play nice for a while, and soon fall back to their repetitive OCD ridden bullshit.

14 minutes ago, crockett said:

I'm not your buddy. It's a handful of less than 10 people, and all of them are running this forum slowly in the ground. And basically all of them did the same bull**** show on GT.

6 or 7 out of maybe 150 active members on a daily basis, that's around 5% and not "most". Math ain't your thing either, eh?

Why don't you go ahead and post yet another anti Trump bull**** thread? That's the only thing you are good for.

I’d say your anger is a bigger issue than any caused by “trolls” here.  

I’m crying over an amateur critique of my riding posture.  Just crushed, especially since I quit track riding over a decade ago.  

I wonder if you’re self aware of your douchebaggery or not.  You remind me of Brad Castleberry.  ROFL.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

I was attempting to be diplomatic about this.  But, for those of you who decided to turn this into the Charlie Foxtrot that this thread is, in continued code need to calm down and Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform,  I could care less what tool, or other vibrating instruments you guys are using.  I would have to count this as the dumbest thread on a board in a long, long, long time.

I think you’re right the average IQ of participants dropped quite a bit recently. Loosing is not a word.

1 minute ago, crockett said:

I know. As I wrote earlier, I'm making an example in my thread, also showcasing that this issue wasn't fixed with moving politics out of The Bore Room. The trools just move into other threads as to be seen here.

It may be a reminder for Eric further down the road, when he wonders why actual content creators left, or had been discouraged to start, and why his new forum isn't taking off. As also stated a couple days, I'm long gone.

Now, watch them play nice for a while, and soon fall back to their repetitive OCD ridden bull****.

By your behavior, I think you are nominating yourself.

4 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Crockett if you’re ever in the Atlanta area on a weekend let me know and let’s go shoot a Cowboy match together. I have spare rigs and guns. My treat.

Really appreciate it, and I'll get back to that offer. Will PM you my email soon. I won't be the first one moving to other means.

I'll be leaving to Shot Show this weekend.

ATL is just an hour long flight away.

• Like 1

Just now, Wyzz Kydd said:

I think you’re right the average IQ of participants dropped quite a bit recently. Loosing is not a word.

Well you boys have fun in Atlanta with no jeans, and chaps, insuring to use the vibrating power tool of your choice:  Chinese, American, something sanctified by Dear Leader-I could care less.

Really appreciate it, and I'll get back to that offer. Will PM you my email soon. I won't be the first one moving to other means.

I'll be leaving to Shot Show this weekend.

ATL is just an hour long flight away.

Ok! I hate to think you would let a bunch of ‘loosers’ (ROTFLMFAO) run you off!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fiveoboy01 said:

I’d say your anger is a bigger issue than any caused by “trolls” here.  

I’m crying over an amateur critique of my riding posture.  Just crushed, especially since I quit track riding over a decade ago.  

I wonder if you’re self aware of your douchebaggery or not.  You remind me of Brad Castleberry.  ROFL.  

Come back once you had been racing with FMRRA / WERA. Track days my ass.

I think that thread is still on GT when you thought you could impress folks with your poser photo. Stick out that knee just a bit more. :anim_lol:

5 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Well you boys have fun in Atlanta with no jeans, and chaps, insuring to use the vibrating power tool of your choice:  Chinese, American, something sanctified by Dear Leader-I could care less.

Be honest English is a second language for you. Right?

10 minutes ago, crockett said:

The trools just move into other threads as to be seen here.

Thread was 100% civil until you popped off at a guy for giving his opinion.  

So, who's fault is it?  

Somehow I bet Eric won't cry if you leave.  

• Like 1

Come back once you had been racing with FMRRA / WERA. Track days my ass.

I think that thread is still on GT when you thought you could impress folks with your poser photo. Stick out that knee just a bit more. :anim_lol:

I don't care about your "qualifications."

I did a single season of 10 trackdays with two organizations, and enjoyed every minute of them, wrong body posture, slow rider, or not.   Went from beginner to(almost) advanced.  Got a lot faster.  Every noob sticks his knee out too far hoping to kiss the asphalt - it's a rite of passage.  What you think of that, means nothing to me.  The fact that you're dragging things like that here from TOS shows your inferiority complex to the world and outs you as the real troll. 

So, keep goin.  You're just backfiring on yourself.  

6 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Ok! I hate to think you would let a bunch of ‘loosers’ (ROTFLMFAO) run you off!

Oh, don’t worry. If he hasn’t actually left by now after threatening to however many times, I don’t think he’s going anywhere. 

And since you’re apparently getting such a kick out of “loosers”, you might also enjoy “trools”. ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fiveoboy01 said:

Thread was 100% civil until you popped off at a guy for giving his opinion.  

So, who's fault is it?  

Somehow I bet Eric won't cry if you leave.  

I played on the same level, that is being presented here recently.

You have 43 bullshit posts, 10 just in this thread, with ZERO related to the topic. Pull up your own post list. No worthwhile content. And i'm not the first one you are trying to piss off on this forum either. GT is full with your **** as well. While I may have a strong opinion over certain things, your crap posts are not worth ****, and you know it.

Edited by crockett

3 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Oh, don’t worry. If he hasn’t actually left by now after threatening to however many times, I don’t think he’s going anywhere. 

And since you’re apparently getting such a kick out of “loosers”, you might also enjoy “trools”. ?

Go leg hump GKL, that was the **** for years.

4 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

So tempting! Trool is a perfect portmanteau of troll and tool! But really, thanks for the laughs, bye!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fiveoboy01 said:

I don't care about your "qualifications."

I did a single season of 10 trackdays with two organizations, and enjoyed every minute of them, wrong body posture, slow rider, or not.   Went from beginner to(almost) advanced.  Got a lot faster.  Every noob sticks his knee out too far hoping to kiss the asphalt - it's a rite of passage.  What you think of that, means nothing to me.  The fact that you're dragging things like that here from TOS shows your inferiority complex to the world and outs you as the real troll. 

So, keep goin.  You're just backfiring on yourself.  

The only thing backfiring is the issue that you assume that people forget all the nonsense that you have posted over the years. I'm sorry that your memory is lacking so much. But it does explain why you keep coming back every 2 or 3 months with a few useless **** posts.

22 hours ago, crockett said:

With all due respect, HF is the total opposite of what I was trying to bring across. The vast majority of tools sold at Harbor Freight are made in China, and are low consumer grade with a very low quality (especially compared to commercial / construction grade tools). And HF (actually people buying at HF) is the reason why so many smaller US based middle class quality tool maker had to close their doors, and why companies like Milwaukee had been forced to outsource production to China.

Today it is impossible to buy an US made cordless drill. In exchange we are now dependent on China, a country that steals our designs, grew their economy on the loss of our middle class, and uses the gains to build military bases in the red sea. They own a huge part of our national debt as well.

The Harbor Freight multi tools costs between $18.99 and $37.99. Even when made in China, it is simply impossible to develop, test and manufacture a tool at that price level, that delivers remotely quality, powerful motors, or ergonomic and tight designs. Considering the profit margin for the HF corporation and the local dealer, as well as import, advertisement, etc. costs, that $18.99 multi tool was made for less than 5 bucks.

That FEIN tool costs well over $400. For a good reason. It easily cuts work times in half, without tiring your hands and arms with excessive vibrations, and it leaves behind  a 100% quality job, for decades to come.

Just a quick search brought this up. A broken case. Unthinkable on a FEIN tool. Unless you run it over with a tank.

TTIMPORTER_1538207073962_L1800.jpg

Just a few HF multi tool reviews... it really tells the story:

Took longer to drive it home from the store than it worked
Bought this product because I figures, "what the heck, they're all made in the same place anyway." The second time I used it, only 5 weeks after purchase, one of the small pegs that holds the blade in place broke off allowing the blade to wobble. Took it back for a refund. Which I was promptly and courteously given.

Was this helpful?10 Report
Dave

December 4, 2018

It broke that same day

VERIFIED BUYER

Luis

November 24, 2018

Died after 2 uses
Used it 2 times, it then it died. Just used it for simply light cutting. Was hoping it was going to last for a few years.. but that's not the case.

Jeff

November 16, 2018

Did not hold up
I bought this to replace my Dremel MultiMax which died after about 10 years. I needed this tool right away as I was in the middle of my bathroom remodel and needed it to trim door casings and remove thinset. It has a powerful motor and worked great...until it died. The yoke inside the head which makes it oscillate broke and it would no longer oscillate. I had it 7 months and didn’t use it very much, less than 10-12 times. Fortunately, it broke just as I was removing the last small section of thinset ooze-out between the new tile. I finished the job manually with a 5-in-1. I just ordered a new MultiMax. Pros: powerful motor, gets the job done, metal head, lots of blade choices at HF Cons: extremely noisy, must wear ear plugs or muffs, did not hold up, only 3 month warranty, a little heavy

JustMe

October 29, 2018

Worked for 10 minutes then nothing
Bought for upcoming home improvement work. Cut about 8 inches of soft cedar and wouldn't turn back on. Opened tool up to check brush alignment, loose wires. No evident failure so I'm looking into a more durable product.

John

August 18, 2018

Very handy tool.... when it works
Thought I'd take a chance on Chicago Electric. I guess I should have known better. I'm a residential contractor and used it on 3 maybe 4 jobs for no more than 15 minutes each and today it will just stop and I have to hit it on something to get it to run again, but only at higher speeds now. The lower ones won't turn in at all now. The Harbor Freight blades weren't impressive either.

Roy

July 18, 2018

I will be returning this product for a replacement item.
Sanding a wooden chair seat. After 15 minutes of use the padded head of the sander separated from the metal base.

David

June 21, 2018

worked for 4 seconds
I turned it on and it worked for a few seconds. Then I turned it off and then back on again and it didn't come back on. Dead.

DougA

June 3, 2018

Broken
The head will not hold the cutters on anymore

Jay

April 25, 2018

no
Not a very good tool better off spending the money buying a name brand..

felix

April 23, 2018

I would not buy this again.
Obviously for a cheaper tool it shows it. The vibration is not smooth at all, makes it more difficult to use than a brand name one.Burned up after just a few uses. Purchased 12/28/17. Going to try to return it today, 4/22/18.

Jeff

April 22, 2018

Died after handful of light uses
Used it a handful of times. Light uses around the house. Was great while it worked. Should last longer than it did.

Meaty

April 18, 2018

I couldn't use it the shank wouldn't tighten to hold the too
Didn't work

Carpenter

March 13, 2018

I would not but this tool again
It froze during the first use . I tried to get one one the blades off and stripped the screw so it's useless to me now .

Mike

March 13, 2018

DO NOT BUY - JUNK
BOUGHT THE SAW AND THE "METAL CUTTING BLADE" WOULD NOT EVEN CUT THRU 1/4" BRASS TOILET BOLTS. IT JUST DOES NOT DO THE JOB

ML

March 10, 2018

Showing 1-8 of 3,454 reviews

Top ReviewsMost recentTop Reviews
April 17, 2017
Size: 3X-LargeColor: Dark GreenVerified Purchase
Currently running the country side with a pack of wolves after having put on this shirt. Will review later
361 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
February 12, 2018
Size: LargeColor: Military GreenVerified Purchase
I bought this product as a gift for my beautiful wife. We have three sons and she loves the military green color. I thought this gift would be perfect with its three wild wolves representing the three small pups we have at home while the rest represents me as her moon and stars.
Upon arrival, I decided to reveal this wonderful gift to her early, as I could not contain the thoughtfulness that went in to this Valentine's Day present. Her reaction was different than I anticipated.

I thought for sure she'd be excited. When I pulled that shirt out of its plastic sleeve there was a look of awestruck wonder that had appeared on my wife's face. For a moment, I thought that she may have mistaken this shirt for tickets to Disneyworld or a few scratch-offs as her expression of joy was one I had not seen since the last time I surprised her with an Oreo Blizzard. With the fury of the she-wolf that had dwelt long in slumber deep down in her bones, she attacked me and stole the shirt from my grasps. Before I could open my eyes she had adorned said shirt and had me pinned to the floor. She leaned in close and began sniffing my head and neck. I could feel her honing in on my jugular and it was at this time I first feared for my life.

Suddenly in one swift motion, she took me straight from the floor and threw me over her shoulder. I felt like an innocent kettlebell being manhandled during an afternoon WOD. The last thing I remember is the weightlessness I felt as I soared through the air. I landed so hard on our bed that I blacked out. I can’t say what happened next. This may be due to the head trauma I sustained or perhaps it is my subconscious doing all it can to protect my now fragile psyche; blocking the experience from my recollection.

I woke up two days later. I am not sure where she is now. Our pillows and cushions have been ripped to pieces in the living room and cotton covers the floors like a winter wonderland. All the shoes in the house have been torn up and it appears someone used the business end of a toilet brush as a chew toy. Our home is eerily quiet. The silence is periodically broken by moans that I can only assume are coming from an injured cat in the distance. There are claw marks on the back door as it swings wide open, allowing the cold February air to fill our home. I am scared to leave. I've now locked myself in the bathroom and am writing this review for the safety and concern I have for other husbands.

Take my advice. For Valentine’s Day, get her a gift card.
288 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
June 24, 2017
Size: XX-LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchase
Received this shirt just in time for my job interview. After seeing my awesome attire, the interviewing manager offered me his job. Of course I accepted. I asked what he was going to do now? He said he would like to post for the position that I had came in to interview for. I told him that he was not qualified, but I did wish him well in his future endeavors.
393 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
April 24, 2013

This shirt has changed my life! Before, I couldn't walk through the aisles at Wal-Mart, graze on the buffet at Sizzler, or even take in a round at my local miniature golf course, without people pointing and saying, "Hey, you're that Zulu guy from Star Wars, aren't you?" Even if I wore sunglasses, I'd still get mistaken for Yoko Ono.

But with The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, the SHIRT now draws the eye. One young teen even shyly approached me, and instead of asking for a picture or an autograph, simply smiled conspiratorially and whispered, "Team Jacob, right? Me, too. He's sooooooo dreamy."

Yes he is, young lady. Yes. He. Is.
11,744 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_.png
hi
September 30, 2016
Size: LargeColor: Dark Green
My boyfriend who's already very hot bought it and wore it and he now looks even hotter, I can't resist him. This shirt has powers!
review imagereview image
191 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
September 16, 2016
Size: SmallColor: Dark GreenVerified Purchase
Once I apply the magical wolves fabric to my chest, my mullet grew like Odin's beard, my rusted T-top Firebird turned sweet candy apple red and my White Snake tape started playing its body moving melodies once again. God life is good!
349 people found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
July 14, 2018
Size: LargeColor: BlackVerified Purchase
Your going to think I'm crazy, but when I opened the box it came in, I actually heard wolves in the far distance. When I actually put the shirt on, the hairs on my arm stood up and I could hear my own heart beat. I was instantly hungry and ate 3 steaks, raw. Afterwards I fell into a deep sleep and was exposed to a crazy fever dream. I could hear warm drums and the chants of Native American warriors, they were calling me to come join them, to quench the thirst for blood, to wage war and unleash my animal instincts. I awoke to a massive erection that lasted for days. I haven't put the shirt on since, its in a box, that's inside of a box, that's inside of a box that's inside of a closet that's inside of a room that's inside of a basement, that's inside of a house, that's inside of a neighborhood that I don't visit anymore. I can still hear it calling to me. Only buy this shirt if you think you can handle it.
32 people found this helpful
  • Haha 1